It's REALLY Not What It Looks Like- Leo

VIXX Starlight One-shot Collection

Here is a one shot for taekwoonism . I hope that you like it, please subscribe and comment, requests are open so feel free to leave one.

Also, just a small side note, I am very slowly going through the process of putting the onn shots over on to Tumblr. I only have two up right now, because like I said it is slow going. And I will still be posting here, but eventually I am going to be using Tumblr to post things that are not K-pop related things that I write. I am also thinking about editing "Getting Over A Break Up" and posting it on Tumblr, but I'm not sure yet. If you think you would be interested in an updated version of "Getting Over A Break Up" featuring Leo, let me know.

Anyway, please enjoy and much Love!

 

“I cannot believe that I got stuck playing chauffeur to you all day.” Ha Na complained to her younger brother Zelo.

She settled herself into one of the seats in the café they had stopped at for a drink and a small something to eat. She crossed her arms and huffed as she glared at Zelo who was struggling to put their food and drinks on the table. Zelo, her “little” brother rolled his eyes at her as he sat down in the seat next to her. Ha Na used the term “little” fairly loosely considering he stood at 6’1”, towering over her shorter stature. But he did have a baby face, so that did help in convincing people that he was the younger of the two.

“Oh, stop glaring at me. I brought lunch didn’t I? And today has not been all that bad. You are just mad that you had to get up early on your day off.”

Zelo laughed at his sister, finding it amusing what she pouted because she knew that he was right.

“I hate you” was her only response, causing him to laugh even more.

Ha Na narrowed her eyes at her laughing sibling. Using her spoon, she plucked a piece of ice from her water and threw it at him. The ice hit Zelo right in the forehead, resulting in Ha Na busting out laughing at the shocked look on his face. The shocked look quickly became a pout as he poked out his bottom lip and gave her the look of a kicked puppy. It was so pitiful and adorable at the same time. She just couldn’t resist.

“Ugh! You are just so cute!”

Ha Na reached over and squished his cheeks together causing him to wrinkle his nose in irritation and pull away,

 “Stop it. I hate when you do that.” Zelo whined trying to get away from his sister, but it only egged her on.

“But you are just too cute! Who could resist that face? I just want to squish you!”

She pinched his cheeks and spoke to him like she was talking to a baby.

“Noona! Stooop!”

Zelo kept pushing her away, but she followed him, pinching and squishing his cheeks to the point it was starting to hurt a little.

“Noona, you’re hurting me!”

She did not let up, using this as her revenge for making her take him everywhere for the day. Plus it was just really fun and he was super adorable when he was irritated.

“Ha Na?” A soft voice broke through their childish behavior.

Ha Na looked up at the new comer with wide eyes, “Taekwoon….”

Unknown to both Ha Na and Zelo, while they had been messing around their antics had caught the attention of some of the other customers. And while most just kind of laughed a little at their behavior and then went on about their own business, there was one customer in particular who could not make himself look away. He felt himself grow angry and very confused at watching the two interact. He tried to control it, but just couldn’t.

There was no way he could just sit at his table and watch as his girlfriend was with another guy; flirting with him, touching him. What made it worse for him was that the other male with his girlfriend is clearly younger than her. Is that what she really wanted? Did she want a younger guy? If so then, why was she with him? Was she playing the both of them; “best of both worlds?” It all was causing him to question everything about their relationship, a relationship that was not that far developed to begin with.

So now he stood at their table, looking both hurt and mad. Ha Na hated to see that look in his eye; the look of utter betrayal. And she knew right away what he was thinking. She pulled away from Zelo completely and stood up, reaching for his hand, “Taekwoon, this is SO not what is might look like.”

He narrowed his cat-like eyes at her and jerked away from her, “Really? Because I think it is exactly what it looks like.”

Zelo’s eyes shifted between the two, studying them to try and figure out what was going on, “Noona?”

“Noona? Really? If you wanted to break up you should have just said something. Not going behind my back with another, younger, guy. We’re done Ha Na.”

Taekwoon turned around and stormed away from Ha Na before she could get another word in. She released a sigh, hanging her head low feeling both flustered and partially defeated with everything. Why didn’t he just give her a chance to explain that it REALLY was not what it might have looked like?

“Noona? What just happened? Who was that guy?”

Zelo was beyond confused and grossed out that this guy “Taekwoon” would believed that they were dating. Didn’t he know they were siblings? But the look on Ha Na’s face told him that the answer would be no, he did not know Ha Na had a brother.

“I’ll be right back Zelo. Don’t go anywhere.”

Ha Na grabbed her bag and took off without waiting for a reply, determined to catch up to Taekwoon and force him to hear her out.

Zelo rolled his eyes and picked at his food, “Where am I going to go? You have the keys to the car with you since I’m grounded from driving, remember?”

 

Ha Na raced out of the café and took off down the side walk in search of Taekwoon. It helped that he was fairly tall and was easy to point out in a crowd.

“Taekwoon! Taekwoon! Stop please!”

She grabbed his arm and held on tightly, forcing him to a stop. “Taekwoon, please just listen to me!”

The look in his eyes as he turned to glare at her broke her heart. She could not help the tears that welled up in her eyes, but quickly blinked them away.

“Taekwoon…”

“What?! What could you possibly have to say to me? Don’t you have a date to get back to?”

His voice came out as a low growl, his anger getting the better of him and he was not even trying to control it. She realized that for the moment, her calm, cool and collected Taekwoon had been replaced and she was going to have to tread lightly when talking to him. She did not want to make matters worse, mainly since they are out in public.

Taking a deep breath, Ha Na started to speak, “Taekwoon, I can easily see why you would have come to the conclusion you did about what you saw at the café, but I swear to you, it really, REALLY, was not what you think it was. Just please give me a chance to explain. Please?”

Even though the male was questioning everything he thought he knew about his “girlfriend,” a part of him did want to know why she had lied and cheated on him. He stood up straight and crossed his arms, “Fine, talk.”

“Thank you. Do you want to go somewhere to talk?”

When he remained silent, Ha Na took that as his answer,

“Okay then. This is going to sound like a bad, cliché lie, but I swear that it is 100% the truth. I am not cheating on you; I do not have a thing for younger guys, especially that one at the café. That is just sick and wrong on multiple levels. That guy back at the café’s name is Junhong but for some reason goes by Zelo; I still haven’t figured that one out yet. And he is my baby brother…well, younger brother because obviously he is not a baby.”

Taekwoon stared at her for a moment with his classic blank look, “You’re right, that is a really pathetic lie. Good-bye Ha Na.”

She rolled her eyes and blew out a huff of air. She grabbed his arm to keep him from leaving,

“Wait, I have proof,” she claimed as she pulled out her phone and then handed it to her boyfriend, “See, look.”

Taekwoon took the phone and went through some of the pictures that she had pulled up. They were of a young girl and an even younger boy. Some at Christmas, some outside playing in the summer and winter time, or just random photos. Then they started to show the same girl and boy as they got older and being together. There was a clear resemblance in the pictures that the girl was Ha Na and the boy who she claimed to be Zelo her “brother.” Maybe if he hadn’t been so jealous and acting out of anger back at the café he would have seen the resemblance for himself in person.

Ha Na could feel the tension leaving his body the more he observed the photos. Taking that as a good sign, she placed her hand on his arm lightly,

“Do you believe me now?”

Releasing a sigh, his shoulders slumped and he gave her back the phone. He did not need to say anything, his eyes said it all with the deep look of regret that she read in his deep pools. Ha Na reached up to cut his face, running her thumb over his cheek. Taekwoon leaned into her touch, pressing a light kiss to the palm of her hand,

“I’m sorry.” His voice low and soft, no longer full of anger as it was before. He was back to her sweet and gentle Taekwoon.

She gave him a small smile, “I’m not angry Taekwoon. I a little upset and hurt that you did not want to hear me out. But I know that if I had been in your position I would have reacted the same way. If anything, I think you acted a little more mature than I would have in that position. I would cause a BIG scene, just so you know.”

Taekwoon returned her smile and pulled her into his body, basically wrapping himself around her, and burying his face into the crook of her neck. Ha Na returned his embrace, enjoying the feel of his arms around her. Neither seemed to care that they were in the middle of the side walk or that they were getting a lot of weird looks from people walking by them. They were going to take full advantage of holding onto the other since they both realize that this whole scenario could have played out and ended completely different. That thought alone was enough to make them never want to let go; just wanted to remain lost in their own little bubble.

Unfortunately, their little bubble was busted by the sound of Ha Na’s phone ringing. She groaned as she was forced to pull away from Taekwoon, though he did not let her get very far from him; he just allowed her enough space to answer the phone.

“Hey Zelo?”

“Noona! Where are you? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine Zelo. Why do you….Oh shoot, you are still at the café aren’t you?”

She could almost hear him rolling his eyes through the phone, “Really? You forgot about me? Really? What if I had been kidnapped? Or even murdered? Huh what would have done?”

“Oh hush you. You are fine and I am on my way back now. So just relax.”

“Fine, but you need to beg my forgiveness for forgetting me.”

“I’m your chauffer for the day, so I think you should just be happy that I haven’t left you stranded in the middle of nowhere you twerp.”

“Rude!”

Ha Na did not respond, only hung up on her brother but knew that he would have something more to say about it when she got back to the café. She looked up at Taekwoon and smiled, “Would you like to go properly meet my little brother? You might regret it later, but…”

He smiled at her, “Sure.”

Lacing their hands together, Taekwoon and Ha Na headed back towards the café.

“Why have you never told me about Zelo before?” Taekwoon questioned.

“I have,” She answered, “But I just never mentioned that he was a) younger, or b) his name. I never showed you a picture either, but I have mentioned having a brother before.”

Taekwoon thought about it and did remember past conversations they had about siblings. Now he felt even worse about how he reacted. Had he just kept more of a level head then he would have figured it out right away that she was with her brother and not cheating on him with a younger guy.

Almost as if Ha Na could read his mind, she gave his hand a tight squeeze, “Stop it Taekwoon. I know what you are thinking and it is fine. I told you that I probably would have jumped to the same conclusion. Plus, from an outside stand point I can somewhat understand why you would think he and I were dating. I am grossed out by the thought, but I can understand.”

“I still hate that I thought you were cheating, not even giving you the benefit of the doubt. I should have trusted you more. But in that moment, I got so jealous and hurt, I could not think straight. I love you too much to lose you to some other guy.”

Ha Na came to a full stop and stared up at Taekwoon in shock, his words hitting her hard. The moment those words left his mouth Taekwoon was wishing he could take them back. The words “I love you” had not been uttered yet so far in their relationship; and this really was not the way he wanted to tell her that he loved her.

“Um, uhh, I mean….um…”

She turned to better look at him, and silently she was very much enjoying seeing him struggle to compose himself and stumbling over his words. It was incredibly adorable but she could not stand to torture him for long. Ha Na grabbed him by the face, pulled him down to her level and pressed her lips against his. A sweet, simple, and innocent kiss that conveyed everything that she felt for him it made their head spin. Taekwoon held her hips and pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She could not help but to moan into the kiss as he nipped at her bottom lip, and if he had not been holding on to her, she was sure she would have fallen; his kiss being enough to make her go weak in the knees.

But all too soon for their liking, they broke the kiss before it could go too far and cause problems since they were still in public. He kept his forehead pressed against her, nuzzling his nose to hers; sending warm tingles all through her body with his sweet actions. A smile played at her lips, her eyes gazing brightly up at him and played with the hair at the base of his neck,

“I love you too Taekwoon.”

A softly spoken declaration of love brought a huge smile to his face, forcing his eyes to turn up into his adorable eye smile. He could not hold back and captured her lips once more. This kiss was deeper, more passionate and lasted a little longer than the first. Instead of parting on their own, it was a passerby bumping them that forced them apart.

Ha Na cleared and looked down embarrassed as she finally remember that they were out in public and were actually on their way back to the café to meet her brother.

“Come on, I want you to meet Zelo.”

Once they finally arrived at the café, Ha Na pulled Taekwoon to the table Zelo was sitting at, playing on his phone.

“Zelo!”

“About time! I thought you had gotten lost Noona. I was almost a little worried that someone might have taken you. I guess someone kind of did. Who is this?”

Ha Na smiled at her little brother, “Zelo, this is Jung Taekwoon, my boyfriend. Taekwoon this is my brother Junhong, or Zelo.”

The two males shook hands, standing to full height, and trying to prove who was more the “dominate” male. Too which Ha Na rolled her eyes and made them sit down.

Zelo looked Taekwoon dead in the eye and spoke, “If you hurt my sister, I will make the rest of your life a living nightmare. That is a promise.”

Taekwoon just nodded his head in understanding, and once that whole “dominate” male play was out of the way, everything became lighter and the playful mood between Ha Na and Zelo returned. Looking between Taekwoon and Zelo, who were now acting like old friends, Ha Na could not feel any happier to have two of the most important people in her life together getting along and just made her life feel complete.