The bridge

The scent of fame

During the dinner,

The PD-nim was telling us a funny story but Minseok and I hardly laughed at his jokes.

 I don’t know what Minseok’s problem was and I don’t have the guts to ask him. We watched the food soullessly.

“ And then the pigs fell down into the drains. Wahahah! Ha. Ha. Ha. Dayoung-ah, gwenchana?” PD-nim said.

“Emm..Gwenchana. Just..having some Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS). Don’t bother about me.” I said, still watching the food.

“I see. Just I hope that it won’t affect your acting tomorrow ok? Drink some hot drinks.” PD said in concern to my problem.

“How about you, Minseok? Don’t tell me you were having PMS too.” PD-nim said jokingly.

“A..Anieyo. I just.. nothing,” Minseok said. Sighing.

This is a kind of expression he was putting in

“Yaah.. I think you two should have some time. Go and have a walk. There is a garden over there from what I remembered from few years back. Go and clear up your minds,” PD-nim said, pointing to the direction of the garden.

Minseok stood up and walked to the garden followed by me. We stopped in the middle of a bridge. The surrounding was very beautiful and only both of us were there. It was very quiet until Minseok started the conversation.

Imagine it was at night

“Dayoung-ah. Do you think I’m fat?” He said. Almost making me burst into laughter. Almost.

“Pffft. Are you crazy? Of course not. It was just your face a little but chubby. I think you’re cute,” I said, lowering my tone in the last sentence.

“Mwo? I can’t hear clearly the last part,” He said curiously.

“A..Anieyo.” I said, lowering my face.

“I don’t think you’re having PMS right now. Tell me what happened. I saw a crew called you and you went to the café just now.”

Did you hear that? He saw me! Wow! My heart was going to burst in excitement! OH YEAH!

“It was my biological father. He arranged an engagement for me.” I said in a sad tone.

“Mwo? Don’t tell me-“

“Of course I didn’t agree with him. I’m not that stupid. I was going to punch his face at that time” I said., showing my fist.

“I’m glad to hear that.” He said. I took a look at his face with an I-just-can’t-believe-what-you-just-said look.

“What?” he said.

“Yah. I saw a fangirl approached you and your smile disappeared after hearing her words. What did she said?” I asked. Hey, didn’t I sound jealous or something? Or am I revealing myself that I am always watching him?

“She..she said that I’m fat.” He responded.

“Excuse me? Was she that beautiful or something? Who is she to say someone is fat in sudden? Picca (crazy)” I said mumbling.

“You’re much more beautiful than her.” He said.

“Last time you said that I looked ugly.”

“That was only  when you yawned,”

“But still, I’m ugly”

“Anieyo. You’re beautiful.”

“So, you’re not fat too”

“Are you changing our topic?”

“Ani. I don’t care if you’re fat or not. I still like you as Kim Minseok.”

Minseok hugged me in a sudden.

Thump.Thump.Thump.

I was shocked but I didn’t want to break the moment so I hugged him back. Tightly.

“Dayoung-ah, thanks for accepting me the way I am.” He whispered to my ear. His breath felt warm and his soft voice really moved my heart.

Spontaneously, I buried my face in his chest, enjoying his fragrance. Woaaa. I just can’t believe I did that. I can feel he tighten his hug. I wished we could stop the time. I'm getting confused with my feeling towards him. Are we just friends? Does he like me? Aish. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey ya readers. I try to make my story interesting by putting pictures of Minseok. Hope it can help :)