First Meeting

The scent of fame

Elegant, hotstuff and vogue. That's all words to describe me right now. My driver got off the car and opened the door for me. As my leg popped out from the car, I saw many cameras flashing. I walked out of the car elegantly as it feels like a slow motion. My hairs were swaying and I smiled arrogantly. I liked this. Everyone liked me. I waved my hand towards the crowds and it seems like all the namjas and yeojas were going crazy. My lips masked a smile as I adjust my furry jacket. My legs plot some steps towards the company's building.

Inside the building, I entered the CEO's office to meet my abujji (the old man I met few years back). I knocked the door, entered and took a seat.

"Dayoung-ah, you really have grown up. It feels like you're destinied to be very beautiful and famous. ," he stated.

" I knew that from the first time I met you, abujji. It all thanks to you." I replied.

"Anieyo.. You too have worked very hard to achieve what you are now." he said.

"K..kansahamnida abuji," I said and give a slight smile.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door, cutting off both of your conversation. Your turned your face and saw a man.

"He's here," the man said.

"Let him in," abujji replied.

A man on his 20s entered and greeted us. I looked at him void of emotion. Yeah, that's what a superstar do to a normal person. He must be really grateful to get to see a top star like me. I crossed my legs and waited for him to start speaking, confidently. 

"Dayoung-ah, you'll be going to be casted in a new drama as the female main lead, and he's the male main lead," Abujji explained.

What?! With this kid? What was abujji thinking? I should be casted with a more hansome and tall man rather than this kid. Is he a top star like me? I don't even know him. It will damage my reputation if I cooperate with someone freshie like him. Oh! This was why all the reporters were crowding around the car just now! However, I forced a bitter smile to abujji. I faced the man back and lower down my sunglasses while looking at him up and down. Feeling awkward, he introduced himself.

Annyeong, I'm Kim Minseok. It's my honour to work with a top star like you. I hope we can cooperate well and make this drama a famous piece,"

With you? My . Kid, just go back home and play lego.

"I'm Dayoung" I replied shortly. He must've known me right? I'm famous after all. -_-"

Abujji sensed a negative aura around me and asked "Dayoung-ah, gwenchana?"

"Oh? D..Dayungnajji.." I made an fake smile.

The man who opened the door just now suddenly speak out and say "CEO-nim, mianhae, keundae they have to be inside the meeting room for the first script reading and introduction to the characters. Could you please-"

"Nae2. Of course. Go ahead"abujji said.

What?! Right now? Why so instant? I just knew this for the first time and yet it suddenly happened to be a script reading already? I want to refuse to be casted in this drama so hard but I can't dissapoint abujji for my selfish descission. Damn. I agreed and bowed to abujji and walked towards the meeting room. As I passed Minseok, I rolled my eyes anti-clockwise and sighed to show how 'happy' I am to cooperate with him in the drama.