Engagement?

The scent of fame

I woke up after feeling the vibration of my phone at my . The screen showed 7 missed calls from Minseok. Was he that curious about last night? He called again and I answered.

“Yeobuseyo. Dayoung-ah. Did you just wake up? Oh- Did you forget about our drama shoot in Busan today? Quick! We might be late.” He said, slightly nervous.

“Omo! I totally forgot about that! Eotteokhae? What should I pack! We will be staying there for 2 days right? Wait. What do you mean by WE might be late?” I asked.

“Can’t you tell? I was waiting for you. Never mind. Just.. Do whatever you can right now. I will be waiting at your front door.” He said.

I rushed to the toilet, washed my face and brushed my teeth and dressed up. My style was very simple. A  t-shirt, furry jacket, jean. Please don’t ask. Yeah, furry jacket is a must to maintain my vogue image. I don’t pack anything as I thought I would buy some appeal there.

I found Minseok at the front door and we rushed to our company building. We went to Busan together with the crews by using vans. Luckily we were not that late. Thanks to the 7 missed calls and vibrations on Samsung that made my eyes really fresh.

On the way to Busan, I felt very awkward sitting beside Minseok. We don’t even say a word. I only talked to Shindong and pretend that Minseok was invisible. The hotel was fabulous and high class.

Many fans crowded at the lobby to meet us. We gave great fan service and got lots of presents and loves from the fans. I was so lucky today I thought. I got at least 7 plushies mostly from the fanboys.  Few minutes later, the fans started decreasing.

I was giving a signature to my last fan when I realized a fangirl was saying something to Minseok. His smiling face turned dark. He bowed to the girl and took his room key at the counter.

Just then, a  crew told me that someone wanted to meet me at the hotel café. Hey, if he a fan, he should be the one who go to me! Who do they think they are? The Prime Minister?

 I walked to the café and saw two men waving their hands towards me. A man seemed familiar. Darn. He was appa. Another wan was wearing blazer and looked like a rich person.

I approached them angrily and gave a stern glare. Appa smiled as if nothing had happened between us.

“Neon. What do you want? I have no time right now so please. PPali!” I said.

“Dayoung-ah. Be patient. Take a sit,” Appa said kindly.

Kindly my .

I took a sit and masked an annoying face.

“Ppali. Say what you want. I don’t want to see your face anymore. It ,” I said to appa. Wow. I never thought I would say something like that. I felt guilt deep in my heart. He was still my appa though.

“Don’t be too rude in front of your fiancée, Dayoung,” appa said.

What?! Excuse me? Did I hear wrongly? Last time I checked I was not deaf. Since when did I engaged? How come- What does- What was this old man thinking?! Putting abujji into the jail and arranged my engagement with someone I don’t even know his existence?!

This was putting me into a mental breakdown!

 My heart burned like hell and I clamped my fist. I made disgusting face to them. I wanted to punch their face but this place was too quiet.

“Hey, look here old man.  You left me alone in that rented house few years back and you’re hoping for me to listen to you right now? Are you that stupid? Who are you to plan things for me? Just sit quietly at home and wait for your time to die. The era where daughters obediently follow their parents order no more exist!  Kaikeyo.” I said sarcastically and go to the counter to get my room key.

I jumped on the bed and kicked the pillows with all my might. I stopped after my leg accidentally kicked the wall and it hurts. Ouch. No words could describe how I really hate appa right now.

That night, the crews and actors were having dinner  together. As my room was the closest to Minseok’s, PD-nim asked me to tell him about the plan. I knocked the door and found out that it was not locked.

 I opened it and saw him rolling himself with his blanket  like a steamed bun with some cheese cream on it. Woa!! So baozi alike! Awww. So adorable.

 Crazy. Dayoung, come back to reality. It seemed like he was in call with Xiumin.

He was cute but I’m not in the mood. I told him about the dinner plan and he answered yes without looking at me. I wonder what made him like this but my problem was much more important to think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi there. I think my story was getting lame. Do you think so? Please comment and subscribe ^ ^