First snow

The scent of fame

Finally, we were in Seoul.

I rushed to visit abujji in the prison so that he would not think that I was forgetting about him. I told him about the engagement thing and he seemed mad but I told him that it was over.

He told that I need to figure out appa’s real intention of making a lot of fuss to us. He must have his own reason.

I got back to my apartment and thought things deeply. All the thoughts transformed into daydreaming and had wasted plenty of times.

I went to Minseok’s house but Xiumin was the one who opened the door. He let me in and I told him everything.

“Maybe it was because of money? He wanted your money.” Xiumin suggested.

“Oh! I haven’t thought about that! I think you’re right. Aigoo, you’re clever Xiumin-ah” I said, ruffling his hair.

“Aish, Dayoung-ah, I’m older than you, you know? “ He said, removing my hand.

“We were still in the same age though. What older? Just a few months and you act like you are my oppa.” I said. I didn’t realize that I was pouting until he squeezed my lips by using his fingers.

He laughed seeing me struggling hard to get his hands off my lips.

“Dayoung-ah, last time at your music video shooting, I waved my hands towards you but why did you run off?” He said.

What?! I thought he was Minseok? It means that I have wasted my entire night thinking about that time and busted myself that he was my first kiss while the one I am jealous for is Xiumin?! Why wasn’t I thought that he was Xiumin at that time? It was always being Minseok, Minseok and Minseok.

“hmm? Hmm..hmm.” I mumbled while his hand still squeezing my lips.

“Ops. Sorry.” He giggled and let off his hand.

“ You..you waved? I can’t recall anything about you waving me. Maybe I was not looking at you at that time” I lied. Sorry Xiumin but it was too embarrassing to explain.

“ Really? I thought that you were looking at my place at that time. Nevermind. Hey, my friend should be coming at this time. Where did that deer go?” Xiumin said, landing his back onto the sofa and switched on the tv.

“Your friend?  Great. If you think that will get me off my from your house, I’m sure that is not going to happen.” I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

“Don’t misunderstood me. You are my friend too. Hey, if I’m not mistaken, he is one of your biggest fan!”

“Really? One of the Exo members is my fan? Well, he must have great sense on picking an idol” I said, proud if myself.

“Min-ge!!” A person sang on the front door.

Maybe that was his friend. Min-ge? What was that? A type of  food or something? A extended my neck to get a clearer view of that person. Xiumin stood up and pull him to me. Gosh! What was that creature?! Why so handsome? And tall. And cute.

“Dayoung? Are you Dayoung?.” He said in excitement.

I stood up and bow to him.

“N..nae, I’m Dayoung,” I said, forgetting to mention that I’m the most famous, fabulous, and perfect artist. I was too busy looking at his handsome face.

“I’m Xi Luhan, one of your biggest fan!” He said, gesturing his hand to show how a ‘big fan’ would be.

“I just can’t believe I got to see you face to face! May I have your signature?” He said, searching for his pen in his pocket.

I smiled shyly. Why am I acting like this? I never met a handsome fan like him before. My male fans will always be a highschoolers or ajussi and they are not as handsome as this creature.  Maybe that was my day! Yey!

“What’s with the sudden shyness Dayoung-ah? Were you eating wrong foods or something? Wake up.” Xiumin said, patting my cheek to ‘wake me up’.

“Aish, Min-ge. Don’t treat her like that.” Luhan said, removing his Xiumin’s hands from continuing to tap my cheek. So, Min-ge is Xiumin’s pet name huh?

“He was right, MIN-GE. Don’t treat me like this,” I smirked to Xiumin in victory. I emphasized the word Min-ge.

“Yeah. Whatever. Just act that both of you know each other for years already. Don’t be shocked to see her true self, Lu-ge” Xiumin said, elbowing Luhan’s arm.

“I’m sure Dayoung-ssi will be a nice and gentle person will she?” Luhan said.

“Never in my dreams,” Xiumin said jokingly.

“Let’s go somewhere today. Like Amusement park or something” Xiumin said.

“Really? Let’s go! I’ll change quickly and we will go together!” I said.

We arrived at the amusement park but Luhan seemed uncomfortable and moody.

“Lu-ge. Come on. Don’t be like this. We will have a great time together with Dayoung and yet you spoiled the moments” Xiumin said.

“Anieyo. Ani. I was just-“

“Afraid of the height? Aish Lu-ge. Be a man,” Xiumin said, patting his back.

What a wonderful friendship they have. I mean, they know each other so well. I never get to have a good friendship like they have. My friends were always betraying me for money and popularity. That was why I didn’t have many friends.

“Let’s just go into the Ferris Wheel then. I don’t want to find myself vomiting after so much crazy rides. It was getting dark too.” I said.

The three of us entered a cab. The wheel started turning and Luhan slowly to hug his knees. Both Xiumin and I tried to hide our laughter but it was no use.

“Will this thing fall?”

“Waaa! It was shaking!”

“Xiumin! Stop moving.”

“Ani! Ani! Ani!”

Luhan’s shouts made us laughed drastically. I have not laughed this hard for quite a long time. Thanks to ‘manly’ Luhan. While we were on the peak of the Ferris wheel, Luhan suddenly turned silent.

“It was so beautiful” Luhan said, broking the silence. His eyes reflected the lights from the city. His expression was priceless.

Ergh! Why was he so attractive? I just can’t take my eyes off him.

“Pretty,” A word suddenly came out of my mouth. Oh no! Mouth! What have you done? Busting me was it?

I quickly face the windows and pointed to random place to cover up.

“Hey! It is snowing! This year’s first snow!” Xiumin said, pointing outside the window.

“Make a wish!” Luhan said.

“I hope I will become more famous and popular in the future” I spoke my wish.

“Is that even a wish?” Xiumin said.

“Of course it is. You are just jealous of me” I said.

“I’m not” Xiumin stated.

“Xiumin, just accept the fact that your fans are lesser than hers” Luhan said.

“ Do you hear that?” I said to Xiumin sarcastically. He pouted and I squeezed his lips to pay back his doing just now. I laughed seeing him struggled to get my hands off his lips. So that was how it felt to do that to people.

“Wait! Wait! Stop! It is shaking!” Luhan yelled.

Both Xiumin and I laughed and stopped moving. It was really great to spend time with those cute deer and baozi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huwaa.. I think my story is getting boring and boring. I should make a proper plan next time. I think I will end the story soon. What do you think? Should I? Please respond to me :o I tried to name the chapter for you instead of showing boring numbers.. hehe.