Bullies and victims

The scent of fame

"Wow." Said someone who entered the house suddenly. It was Xiumin. We cut off our kiss and our eyes were on him.

"Just pretend I'm not here. Hey, I bought chicken." he said awkwardly.

"Do you need any explanation?" I asked Xiumin.

"Nop-"

"We were just practicing our scenes in the drama. That was all." I explained coldly but deep in my heart, I was panicing.

"So, it was just for practise? I thought-"

I covered Minseok's mouth to prevent him from continuing his words and made us busted. I gave him a tell-him-and-you'll-die look. 

"Ok. I understand. Let's just eat the chicken. Wait. Amber, you can come in." Xiumin was shouting from the kitchen and suddenly a boy (or a girl came in).

She seemed familiar. 

" Are you..Amber Liu?" I asked.

"Yes I am. You're? Wait. I know you!" She said, turning her face towards me.

Few minutes later, we found the four of us were eating chicken at the dining room.

" So..both of you were childhood friends?" Xiumin asked.

"Yea," said Amber.

"I remember the twins we always bullied by kicking their sand castles and they cried. They cried! Haha. They were so cute with their chubby cheeks at that time." I said, with my mouth full of chicken and my right leg on the chair.

"Yea.. I wonder where the twins were right now" Amber said.

The Min twins looked at each other like telepathy-ing. They looked at us with a are-you-thinking-what-I-am-thinking stare.

"What?" Amber and I said, in unison.

"So...you are.." Xiumin and Minseok pointed to us.

"Are we?" the four of us said in unison.

And the bullies and the victims meet each other again after a long time. Tadaa..

"This was just like a fanfic!" Amber said.

"Yea. It really does. Hey guys, lets watch movies together. Lets spend a great time for our reunion today!" I said. 

And Xiumin and Minseok prepared everything for our movie time. Amber and I sat in the middle of  the sofa while Xiumin and Minseok sat on the floor. Girls power.

I was not really into the movie. I kept on searching for the character's fault and harassing them. What? I'm just being me. The ending of the movie was quite boring that I felt really sleepy.

Just then, I realised that Minseok landed his head beside my lap. What should I do? I took a look at the other member and realised only Amber and I were still awake. Xiumin's head was tilting to the end of the sofa. 

We held a plan and decided to pull them near each other. We tilted their heads against each other and there were two sleeping baozis. Wow. They really look alike each other. And cute took. Gaah! What was I thinking. 

I took their photos in my phone and went home. Amber was staying at my place that night and it was really great. As I was about to sleep, I felt glad on how tonight has bring back my mood or else I would have swollen my eyes for being crying for too long. That night was reallly memorable..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, such a lame update. I'll try to make things more interesting on the next chapter. ^ ^