What's wrong with him?

The scent of fame

In the meeting room, we have to seat beside each other as we were the main lead. It was very silent untill I felt like sleeping but it will only break my reputations. I looked at Minseok. He's reading so calmly. It seems like he's into the script.

I took a look at all the other actors that were obviously not my standard. My eyes stucked to a new actress which looked young and cute but of course I'm cuter. That must be the reason why I'm being casted as the main lead on the drama. I smiled to myself proudly without realising how stupid I look like.

Suddenly I thought of something terrible and horrible. The kiss scenes! Was there any kiss scenes in the drama? I quickly read the script page by page to search for the word 'kiss'. I would not want to dirty my mouth by kissing a kid! Finally, the most unwanted word appear. K.I.S.S. I sighed heavily and bring my face near to Minseok's to whisper to him.

"Hey kid." I whispered while opening the water bottle and drink some water.

"I'm 24." He whispered back without looking at me.

Pffft! I accidentally splashed some water to my face and it entered my nose. I coughed and coughed but nobody realised. It seemes that they're really into the script. Was it really that great? The most important this right now is,he's same age like me? How come he's so babyface? 

"Aish..I don't care. Did you found the.. kiss scenes?" I asked, lowering my tone while saying the word 'kiss' and wiped my face by using a tissue.

"Not yet. Why?" he replied, whispering.

"Sashireun, I don't want to dirty my mouth by kissing you. Sorry, but I think I'm too good for you" I said honestly and guiltily. Poor him. He must be longing to kiss a top star like me during the cast. 

He took a look to the surrounding and whispered back "You're really confident aren't you? Actually, I'm right here today was because no other male lead wanted to act with you. Now I see that what they said about you was true,"

"M..Mwo?!" I shouted before I realised my voice echoed in the room. He looked at me with a cold stare and continued reading the script, leaving me abandoned. Everyone's eyes were on me. 

"Sorry, I'm just into the script. The girl died. Right?" I said with a guilty face, and asked everyone spontaneously. Nobody answered my question and they continued they reading. Is this how they treat a top model and actress? No manner at all. I'll report this to abujji.

Kim Minseok. Are you thinking of embarassing me? You'll regret this later.