Busted

The scent of fame

It has been 2 days since abujji was in the jail. I never failed to visit him despite my heavy schedule. My company offered a singging contract with me. I agreed with the contract because life must go on. They composed a song for me entitled Gone.

I practiced hard to memorise the lyric and melody. The lyric was quite sad and the song itself was sentimental. A vocal teacher taught me how to sing and it only took me three days to perfectly sang the song. Well, thanks to my throat. Now I know the important of this throat instead of using it to harass people.

I made a recording and they said that they wanted to make a music video out of it. I agreed as I thought that I was going to act in the music video. They said that they hired a younger actress to act in the music video.

Seriously? I thought I was the one who was going to act. Am I that old? I'm still pretty though. 

On the music video shooting day, I came to support the leads but of course my main attention was to see who was the one who stole my role. I searched and searched for the main actress and was embarrasing myself after knowing that she was Yoojung.

She was more famous than me despite her young age. Okay. I will let her win this time. 

"At least the male cast will be looser than me," I thought and started to search mor the male lead.

I saw Minseok and started to frown. He can't be the male lead. Please don't say so. The shooting started and yes, he was the male lead. Grr. My mouth agaped as it would swallow a giant.

Everything went smoothly until a familiar scene happened. During that scene, both Yoojung and Minseok sat on a bench and Yoojung touched his face and Minseok pulled her hand and placed it on his chest. 

Do something like that ever happened before? The kiss night! Hey, only I can do that to him! Luckily they did not kiss. What if they kissed? Hey. Changkaman ( wait). What was going on with me? Why do I bother so much about him? Just because of that skinship and I am this irritated? This was just not real. Am I falling for him? Absolutely.....no....YES!

The PD told them to take five and suddenly Minseok saw me behind the camera. He happily waved his hands towards me.

"Dayoung-ah!" he shouted.

I looked at him confusely. I blinked my eyes and tilted my head a little. Quickly, I walked to my car and drove to my apartment. I hate seeing him so happy as the scene just now was so frustuating for me. Maybe if I was the female lead, I can do much better than Yoojung. Do you think so?

I bumped myself on the sofa and switched on the television. I changed and changed the channel until I saw our drama. I was quite good. I mean, I was very good. My heartbeat increased to the dangerous level during part where I was holding hands with him.

I was very happy and squealed like a rat. I repeated many parts just to see the moments of us together. I think I'm going crazy. After fangirling over our acting, I felt tired and slept on the sofa.

I woke up from my sleep when the cold air from the balcony entered and approached my skin. Realising it was really at late night and I was not showering yet, I showered and changed to an oversized T-shirt and comfortable trousers. 

I made a hot drink and walked to the balcony. There were many cars down there indicating that peoples were so buzy even at late night. Seoul never sleep. 

I backfaced against Minseok's balcony and mumbled as if he was hearing.

"Kim Minseok-ah. What have you done to me? What are you? A steamed bun? Sashireun, you are not that handsome. You really are NOT. But you're cute! Wait. What did I just said? You're cute. Oh please. Yes! Yes you are. Ok fine. I have to accept the fact that you're cute. What did you do to my heart? Why do my mind keep on bothering about you? I thought my first kiss would be someone really handsome and tall but luckily it was you. You stole my first kiss! You-"

"CINCA??!!" Minseok appeared out of nowhere and shouted from his balcony.

My spirit was about to jumped out of my skin after hearing his shout. I transformed into a tomato and rushed into my living room without even looking back. Aish.

"Dayoung-ah. Cinca yo? I'm so sorry. Dayoung-ah" Minseok's voice faded as your entered your living room. He sounded guilty. 

This was more than embarassing!!!!!! What should I do after this. He must be thinking that I am crazy or stupid or weird or crazystupidweird. I'm going this way because of him! Well, it was not exactly his fault. What if he doesn't like me. Will I be crazier than this? I ruffled my shirt and stamped my legs on the floor thinking  what will happen tomorrow.