First Kiss

The scent of fame

It has been a week since my drama has aired. Surprisingly, with only 3 episodes aired, the viewers rating were quite high. Thanks to me. Have I told you the title of the drama? It was My Love From The Star. ^ ^

By the way, after last week's incident, I realised that Minseok has twin named Xiumin. They looked really alike each other until I don't recognise who is who. They were my next house neighbour too. Minseok and I were getting closer by each day and we even go to our shooting place together. I don't think Minseok was bad anymore.

I sleptover at abujji's place because he asked me to. We were having breakfast together until some knocks on the door ruined everything. It was the police. They were after abujji because of the kidnapping-an-abandoned-child-and-made-her-famous case. So ridiculous!

Why would I eat brakfast together with my kidnapper then? Why would my kidnapper raised me up to become someone succesful like today? This was all nonsense.

I tried to block the door and told them that abujji was not home but suddenly he came from the back asking if everything was alright. Crap. The policeman arrested him and brought him into the police cab. I begged the policeman not to arrest him but everything was useless.The police cab left the house and there stood me, falling on the floor, crying.

After that, I went back to my apartment to calm myself down. Shindong came to comfort me but in the end, he cried too. We hugged like a bear hugging a squirrel. He cooked for me and we ate together before he left.  I bye-ed him and sat on my bed, doing nothing.

Realising I looked stupid like that, I took a shower and dressed up wearing pyjamas. I walked towards Minseok's and Xiumin's (the same house) while drying up my hairs with towel. I pressed the bell. Ring!

"Annyeong, Dayoung-ah" said Minseok, opening the door.I know it was Minseok because Xiumin usually coming home at late night bacause of his practises with EXO. Minseok was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a bear hoodie. 

Silent.The mood to cry suddenly raised up in me.  I stared at him with my eyes getting teary and I held my head down.

"Hey-why-err--" he said nervously after seeing my teary eyes. 

Instinctively, I hugged him while he froze of my sudden action. Realising the awkwardness, I let go of him and acted normal.

"Let me *tsk* in" I said, slightly pushing him away from blocking my way into his house, and sat on the sofa like it was my house.

"I'm bored" I said, placing my palm under my chin.

" I never ever see someone who was so bored until they cry." Minseok said, giggling.

I stared at him with a sharp glare without realising my teary eyes looked like a puppy eyes to Minseok.

Thump,thump,thump,thump,thump.

"Let's watch movies," I said.

Obidiently, he took a DVD and played it. He sat beside me. The movie was great actually but I was watching it brainlessly. I was caught by him who saw me yawning for several times. I saw him giggling.

"What?" I said.

"No one would expect to see a top star and model looked so ugly when she was yawning. Haha. I'm so sorry, but-"

" Hey, do you look so perfect when you yawn? I want to see it. Say aah~"  I said while compressing his cheeks by using both of my hands. 

He looked into my eyes and froze. Froze disease spread, so me too froze after realising he looked cute in that state. His cheek was very fluffy and soft.  All my sadness a while ago dissipated instantly. 

As for Minseok, he never saw me this near where even my messy hair looked so beautiful and smells nice. Both our eyes meet each other. As our face getting nearer, our heart beat fast.

Our lips meet like it was north and south magnetic pole.  We tilted our head in the opposite direction and we stayed in that position.

I let off my hand from his cheek but he took it and placed it on his chest. I can feel our warm breath within such distant. Everything felt just right.