The (sort of) ending

The boy who taught me how to feel

I watched as Park Yong’s back view got smaller and smaller, eventually disappearing from the hallway.

I didn’t know what the right things to say were, and after his confession the only thing I could squeeze out of my mouth was ‘I’m sorry’.


I was still drowning in guilt when another voice sounded from behind, “Ah Mi ah.”

“Chan.. Chan Yeol? What are you doing here? I mean… I asked you to.. but you didn’t.. The tickets…” It just gets more confusing.

His signature wide grin formed on his face as he watched me scrunch my nose, trying to make sense of what happened.

My eyes got even wider when I found myself in a hug the next moment.

“I heard it.. Thank you…… for you.” I’ve never heard anything more sincere.

When he let go of me, I still looked very much dazed.

He laughed at my confused face and explained, “Ji Yong called me today. He told me he took this from my bag,” Chan Yeol said as he reached into his pocket for a crumpled envelop, “I was so angry I almost hit him!" He said as he clenched his fist and punched into the air, as if to express his anger.
"After your performance he said he had something to say to you alone…. I didn’t want to let him, but he said he only needed 15 minutes, when we have forever…. I thought he made sense… so.” A faint blush appeared on his cheeks.


His selective hearing must be contagious, because from the whole lot that he had said, I only heard

“Forever?” I asked, as if seeking confirmation.

“Forever.” He grinned.