Her Playful Side

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The sun find its place on my face. It's very distracting. I want to stand and cover it with curtain.

I slightly opened my right eye .and checked my watch. It's only 8:23 in the morning. Ugh, my head feels so heavy.

I then forcedly opened my heavy eyes then found myself in an unfamiliar room.

Where the hell I am? How did I get here? I asked myself as I put my left hand on my forehead.

My mind feels empty. Then when I turned to my right side I was strartled big time that I almost fell on the bed when I saw Jessica sleeping soundly beside me.

What the? Don't tell me I'm in her room?! Did I just spend the whole night with her?! Damn. She's facing my direction.

I was about to move away when she suddenly put her hand on my tummy. Come on! I'm not your pillow.

What made me even more stratled is when she moved closer to me and nuzzled her face on my shoulder. Ohhh. The butterflies, I'm feeling them again. My body got frozen, I don't know what to do. God help me!

I slightly pulled away to have a better view of her face. How come everything seems to be so perfect? Her eyebrows, nose, jawline and her.... lips. My eyes just landed on her lips. 

I ah.. I.. Want to kiss them right now. My inner goddess is speaking.

Get a hold of yourself, Taeng. Now my subconscious is talking to me.

All I can hear is her breathing. It sounds so relaxing that I found myself smiling. She's really beautiful.

An idea came into my mind. I slowly pulled away from her just to make sure I won't get to disturb her.

I got off the bed and tip toed. I then went to the living area to get my bag. The place is still silent, I bet they are all still in their slumber.

I went back to her room. She's still sleeping. I fished out my camera from the bag. I went closer to the bed and started taking pictures of her.

I captured everything; her nose, closed eyes, lips and everything that is unguarded. Then I decided to take a picture with her. I was smiling like a fool. Our first picture together.

I took another Self camera with her, this time even closer. *click, captured*

"What are you doing?" A soft voice suddenly apperead from nowhere

I almost drop my camera. When I turn to her we were facing each other. Our faces were so close, close enough that I could feel her breathing.

Crap! Our eyes glued. She seems to be half awake but she's staring intensely at me as if she have seen the depth of my soul.

"Good morning, Jessi" Were the words that came out from my mouth. I grin at her trying hard to hide my ninja moves. I immediately pulled away and hid the camera at my back.

"...why are you there?" She asked sleepily.

"Me? Here? I ah.. I'm having a morning walk" Great Taeng! what a lame excuse, says my subconscious.

"..morning walk? At my bedside? Oh Taeyeon you're really something" Jessica chuckled as she stretched her arms. She's more beautiful when she laugh.

I just smiled at her.

When I saw her eyes closed I immediately took the opportunity to grab my bag and return the camera.

I sat at her bedside.

"Anyway Jess...."

"Hmmmm?" She's still sleepy.

"Uhmm. How did I get here?"

A curve line formed on her lips with her eyes shut as if she remembered something.

"Looooooong story" she said while gesturing her hand in a position of saying enough, stop.

"Did I throw up or what?"

Jessica lost. She can't stand my non stop questions as she sat down and shoot a glare at me.

"Hey I'm sorry. I did not mean to disturb your sleep" my voice is trembling. As I was about to stand up, Jessica suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"You're so easy to fool, Taeng. I'm just kidding, ok?" She smiled

Please log in to read the full chapter