Clouding Up My Mind

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Maybe I'm thinking too much, my mind is so occupied that I didn’t even notice Yuri falling asleep on the couch. 

 

 

<<<<< Just imagine Yuri sleeping. ^^

 

​ I've been pacing back and forth. I can't calm myself. I'm feeling uneasy. Something popped into my mind. I immediately went to my room to get my best friend. People who don't know me always thought that I'm a student who majors in Photography. I'm not a photographer but I like to take pictures, it’s a hobby that I got and learned from my Mom.

 I went out of our building. This way I could clear my mind.

While walking I started configuring the settings in my camera and made few adjustments.

Then I'm all set.

I started taking pictures of students who are passing, doing random stuffs, those who are sitting under the tree, the clear blue sky, and everything that's worthy to capture.

-------------

I sat down under the tree, all alone with my camera and a cola on my hand. This is so relaxing; the tensions in my muscles are slowly easing. I fished my iPod from my pocket and plugged the earphones on my ears.

The moment is just perfect.

I started browsing the pictures that I took.

I'm smiling all by myself. People might think I'm insane or what but I don't care. I put down the camera and decided to take a 15 minute nap.

Don't worry I set my phone on alarm and vibrate mode.

I leaned my back on the tree, stretched my legs, closed my eyes and I let the music in my ears to bring me in dreamland for 15 minutes

------------------

It feels like I just slept for one minute when my phone started alarming.

Geez. I took my phone to stop the alarm.

I rubbed my oh so heavy eyes. My eyelids does not want to open. But yea, I still managed to open it.

I stood up and picked my things and decided to head back in my flat.

----------

"Where is she?" I asked myself as I entered our flat.

I put all my things on the table and started looking for Yuri.

"Yuriiiiiii ah!" I still can't see her shadow.

I was about to call her when I saw her phone. She might have left it.

I wonder where did she go.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Someone called my name which made me startled.

It's Yuri. She appeared just like a mushroom with paper bags on both of her hands.

"Yaaaa. What are those?" I asked while pointing the paper bags.

"Oh, food. Comfort food" she said as she fished everything from the bags.

"Omo. Are you going for a hike?"

"Aissshhhh. I'm just hungry and I know you're too."

"Awwww. You're so sweet" I mimic Yoona.

"Eeehhhh. Stop that Taeng. You don't have cuteness on you"

"Cuteness like Yoona's?" I laughed.

Yuri pouted then laughed along with me.

We then started eati

Please log in to read the full chapter