Confused

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I can feel two pairs of eyes watching me as I got out from the restroom.

"You okay, buddy?" Yuri asked me while touching my forehead.

"Why wouldn't I? Of course I'm fine" I said. I forced a smile.

"Sorry if I provoked you. It's just that.. uh.. my first time seeing you so uneasy" Yoona said with a concern face.

"Yoona?" I asked her.

"Eh?" She said.

"What's that smell?" I crinkled my nose.

"...smells like burning"

"What smell? I don't smell any...." Yoona's eyes widened.

"....My PANCAKES!"

She ran towards the kitchen, she's panicking, she don't know what to do.

I was dumbfounded at the moment but then I found myself laughing at Yoona.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Yoona shouted on me.

"Shhhhhh!!" I said while putting a finger on my lips and pointed her flatmate's room.

I don't want to disturb her 'cause she might not let us go if we'll annoy her again.

"Kim Taeyeon! How could you do this?"

"What did I do?"

"Aggggh!" Yoona can't answer my question. She totally forgot about her pancakes because she worried about me. I feel bad for her.

R.I.P pancakes

"Where's Yuri, by the way?" I asked.

She grimaced.

"I don't know! What I know is right now I'm hungry and I have nothing to eat!"

This time she's kinda whispering, but gritting her teeth while uttering those words. She exhaled a very heavy sigh.

Yuri's shadow disappeared, I wonder where she went.

..................

"Hey Yul, where did you go?" I asked her as she entered Yoona's flat.

"I just went to our flat to get this" she showed me two tuna sandwiches.

"For Yoona?" I nodged her behind. She was smiling shyly. I guess my best buddy is making a first move.

Yoona got out from her room, complaining her hunger. Yuri went towards her to hand the sandwiches.

"Awww... You're so sweet!" Yoona pinched Yuri's cheeks making her ears turned to crimson.

Elementary Kid immediately went to the dining table and started eating the sandwich. After all it's her BRUNCH/ Breakfast + Lunch.

"Ahhhh! I'm full!" Yoona said while rubbing her tummy.

"Hey! You!" She's calling Yuri

Yuri turned back, she mouthed the word "ME?"

"Yea. Thanks again." Yoona smiled.

"Taeyeon should learn from you" She sticked out her tongue at me like a kid.

After 15 minutes Yoona fell asleep, maybe because she has satisfied her tummy.

Yuri and I tip toed just to make sure that Yoona and her flatmate won't wake

Please log in to read the full chapter