Closet Feelings

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Cut!" I said as  I pressed my my eyebrows in disappointment. I'm at the University's Theatre Room. Gyuri sunbaenim asked for my assistance since I'm the script writer of the play that she's handling. The actor (student) is not delivering the lines the way I wanted him to, and it frustrates me.

"Can we have a break?" I asked Gyuri. She nodded. 

I went outside to breathe some fresh air and to ease the bad vibes I'm having right now. 

It's been two weeks now since the last time I saw her. I'm not avoiding her, it's just that our paths does not want to meet.

Yuri keeps on visiting Yoona's place whenever she have free time. And I've been nagged by Yoona for thousand times for not making time to bond with her. "I'm just busy" the most lame excuse that I always give her, good thing she always buys it. 

Ughh. My head starts to ache. I fished my phone and called Gyuri sunbae

*rings*

"Sunbae.. I'm afraid I won't be able to go back there.. I'm having headache right now"

"I understand. Go home and take some rest.. and"

"And what?"

"Stop stressing yourself, okay? I'm hunging up, bye"

Am I really stressing up myself? well.. I guess so. I've been spacing out these days and Yuri told me I'm becoming hot tempered and impatient.

I slid my hands in my pockets as I walked back to my flat. On my way, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench.. Alone. It's her. She's reading some notes, maybe she have a quiz or just reviewing.

"Go to her" my subconscious told me. I don't know why but I find myself walking towards her but stopped halfway because a guy went to her and gave her a long stemmed rose. I know that guy, his name is Kris Wu, one of the University's heartthrobs. Jessica flushed as she took the rose from Kris. She stood up and I immediately turned my back and walked away. I don't want her to see me. The perks of unrequited love. I held my chest as I felt a  pain, seems like needles poking my heart.

I reached the flat and find no signs of Yuri's presence. I went straight to my room and took a medicine for my headache. I threw myself on the bed and covered my eyes with an eye mask.

=============================

Yuri's POV

I was playing with my springed ballpen when Yoona snapped at me.

"Hey! Will you stop that? It's irritating"

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said as I put down the pen on the table.

"What's bothering you?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I took a deep breath and said "Taeyeon. She's been spacing out these past few days"

"I noticed that one, too" Yoona replied.

I closed my eyes in frustration as I think of ideas on how to cheer up my buddy. I know she's acting like that because of Jessica, but I'm not in the position to scoff or tell her not to overthink things. And I know that she knows what she's doing. 

"What time is it now?" I asked Yoona.

She looked at her watch "It's 3:09" she said. Taeyeon should be at home this time. I stood up and fixed my things and put everything in my bag.

"Where are you going?" Yoona asked. Puzzled.

"Home. Let's go" I grabbed her wrist and went off.

We arrived at our place. I saw Tae's shoes. I'm right, she's aleady here. I signalled Yoona to keep quiet and we tip toed as we enter her room. We find her sleeping with an eye mask.

"She's having migraine.. again" I whispered to Yoona's ear.

"How'd you know?"

"She's wearing a mask"

"..and so?"

"Aish.. light triggers the pain, okay?" Yoona nodded in agreement.

"Lovebirds, can you please lower your voices?" We were startled as Taeyeon took off the mask and shoot as a glare.,

"OH MY GOSH TAENG, We thought you're were asleep" I said as I gulped my saliva. she chuckled and then held her head, poor Taeyeon.

"..M

Please log in to read the full chapter