Mornight

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"You're not going anywhere!" the person sternly warned and twisted Taeyeon's wrist mercilessly. She pressed her lips together in fear that the person might recognize her once she'll open .

Think Taeyeon, think! Were the words that kept on ringing inside the girl's head. But how? This person's grip is no joke, the more she tries to escape, the more pain she feels.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you know it's illegal?!" the person asked and pressed a knee on Taeyeon's back. The person received nothing but a groan as an answer.

"Speak! or else...." He once again twisted Taeyeon's wrist, this time with more force. Taeyeon could no longer tolerate the pain, as a result she tapped the floor non stop (just like in WWE or UFC where the wrestler / fighter got locked up by his/her opponent surrenders

"Stop Stop Stop Stop!!!" Taeyeon begged. The person immediately released Taeyeon's hand the moment he heard the poor girl's voice.

"T-Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon who was busy rubbing her wrist didn't hear the person who called her by her name. 

"Yah!" and that made Taeyeon jumped off from her curling position. Her eyes widened the moment she saw the person's face.

"Jessica?!!" The blonde only glared at her in disbelief. Yes it was Jessica, she only faked her voice in fear that the artist which turned out to be Taeyeon will hurt her.

"W-what are you doing here?" 

"I should be the one asking you that, Taeyeon. Are you out of your mind?!" Jessica yelled and Taeyeon had her head hung low as she tries to avoid Jessica's fiery eyes. 

"It's freaking 3 in the morning! What if something bad happened to you?!" The blonde ruffled her hair in frustration, she hissed in... anger? annoyance? or care? she don't know. All she know is how pabo this midget is to roam around the empty streets alone. She inhaled a full lung air and exhaled, her eyes caught Taeyeon's wrist, the one she have twisted minutes ago. She walked closer to the older girl and gently grabbed her hand. It left a mark, it looks painful by the way how it looks. The blonde clicked her tongue as she gently caressed the older girl's wrist.

"I know it hurts" Jessica lifts Taeyeon's head by her chin. "I'm sorry" Taeyeon only pouted as she tries to avoid Jessica's gaze for the second time that night.. or mornight rather. Jessica's heart warmed when she saw the pout on Taeyeon's face, she wanted to kiss her that very moment. Kiss?! say what?! *laughs*

Taeyeon faked a cough when she felt the awkwardness between the two of them. Jessica snapped out right away and released her grip on Taeyeon's hand.

"Well uh.. I think you need some explanations to do" Jessica said as she grabbed a small paint can and placed it infront Taeyeon's face or more like shoved.

"I know.. okay? I owe you an explanation" She took the can from Jessica's hand and placed it inside her bag, and did the same thing as she picked the remaining materials. When she was done cleaning and picking up her mess she then slung her bag on her shoulder.

"So...?" Jessica had her arms crossed as she waits for Taeyeon to do her explanations

"Not here, please? It's freezing and I don't want us to get a cold" Jessica rolled her eyes "Okay.. let's-" her words were cut short when a voice interrupted them. Taeyeon immediately froze on her spot, this time it's a real police. Good thing they had their backs facing the policeman.

"You two! Don't move!"

Jessica only had her brows knitted, teeth gritting as she throws death glares at Taeyeon. Footsteps can be heard, which means the officer is going near to them

"Jessica" Taeyeon said between whispers. The blonde mouthed "what?" 

“If I say run, you run, okay?”

“What? Are you crazy?” The sound of the officer’s steps is getting nearer to them

“Please, just this time, don’t be a hard headed” Jessica had dropped with what she heard.

“No way I’m gonna run without you” Taeyeon face palmed herself. Jessica is really a hard headed girl, no debate needed.

“Finally I have something to brag to my-..” the officer was not able to finish his words because Taeyeon had already grabbed Jessica’s hand and ran as fast as they could. The two girls kept on running, they didn’t have a direction, the only thing they had in their minds was to escape from that police officer, to be detained in a prison was the last thing they ever wanted to happen to them.

Taeyeon abruptly stopped from running, letting go Jessica’s hand on the process. She had her hands on her knees as she tries to catch her breath. Good thing for Jessica she’s a soccer player, running like that was just nothing to her, but for Taeyeon it almost killed her.

“Come on Taeyeon, it’s only a few steps away from our school”

“Y-you can go ahead first.. I will just” Taeyeon said as she pants “will rest for awhile” Jessica rolled her eyes for the nth time that night. She crouched down and pats her back “What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked, as she was confused with Jessica’s sudden action.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m giving you a piggy back ride”

“No way I would ride on your back” Taeyeon backed off.

“Shut the off, Taeyeon. Just hop on, okay?”

“No cursing, please?”

Jessica sighed “I’m sorry, it’s just that.. you’re so hard to persuade” Taeyeon didn’t say in return.

“I’m an athlete, It won’t break my bones and this is nothing compared to our trainings. Just take this as an apology for hurting your wrist”

“And for putting your knee on my back” Taeyeon added

“Oh yeah, that one too”

 Taeyeon rolled her eyes; good thing Jessica is not facing her or else you know what awaits the older girl.

With hesitation Taeyeon hopped on Jessica’s back, she had her hands rest on the blonde’s shoulder while Jessica had this smile on her lips the moment she felt the girl’s warmth from her back. She stood up making Taeyeon almost fell backwards, as a result of the older girl’s adrenaline rush she unconsciously wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck. The blonde’s face immediately flushed red from the sudden skin contact

“Yaa… You’re choking me”

“Oh.. I’m sorry” Taeyeon was about to release her arms but Jessica held it in place which made the older girl puzzled.

“You can place it there, but not so tight” Taeyeon nodded and did what Jessica told her as she let her arms wrapped around the blonde’s neck comfortably.

“Taeyeon, we’re already here” They are now standing in front of the older girl’s flat. Jessica received no answer so she asked the girl who was still on her back again “Taeyeon.. hey..” Jessica turned her head but was only greeted by a sleeping figure and with a tiny drool. She giggled at the cute scene “How can someone fall asleep on that kind of position?” She thought.

They cannot stay on that position forever so she decided to poke the girl’s cheek.

Second try, third try, fourth try, still no reaction.

“So you don’t want to wake up, huh?

Please log in to read the full chapter