Injured

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone!! How are you doing? Yeyy. Chapter 15 is up. Anyway, I would like to say thank you to my 115 subscribers! You are all jjang! And special thanks to Trackstar, Josylol, eunheelovegg, killavibez, minogue, taengsic_89, jenneca143, KTIYKY7921, yoonyulyang12530, tamynl, Maomao28 and Bumella for the upvotes! and to my silent readers, I would really appreciate if you will drop a comment / opinion, why? because it's a motivation for us writers to go on with our stories. Your comments plays a big role in my fic, you will help me to improve the flow of my story. Have a nice day and may God Bless us all ~saranghae July 15, 2014 06:35 AM


*prrrrrrrrrt!* 

a loud whistle was heard from the referee as he tries to stop the play because of a certain foul committed by the opposing team and awarded the other team a direct free kick meaning that team will resume play from the spot of the infraction with a pass or a shot at goal.

“Jersey number 7!” he shouted while pointing his right hand to the player who has committed the offense.

“What?! What did I do?” the girl was furious as she made her way to the referee.

“Well young lady, you just kicked that girl over there…” he nod his head to the direction of the girl who is still hissing in pain on her left shin.

“No! Can’t you see it was an accident?!”

“I do, and it was clear that you intentionally kicked her..” he knitted his brows as he continue to say “she’s been the target of your team, you kept on pushing and kicking her”  he was about to pull a yellow card from his pocket but a tugged on his wrist stopped him from doing it “F-fine.. direct free kick.. just don’t give me a yellow card” the girl lowered her head and went back to her team.

On the other side, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are making their way to the crowd of football enthusiasts. It was only Yuri who wants to watch the game, no, scratch that, she’s just curious as to why students are flooding the soccer field. They try to fit their bodies in the crowd, while Taeyeon keeps on saying sorry to those people who have been pushed aside by Yuri, yeah, she’s pushing people just to make a way for them to the front.

“What’ with this crazy crowd?” Yuri asked the guy who keeps on tip toeing and extending his neck like a giraffe, trying to have better view of the game.

“It’s about this hot girl…” he said without looking at Yuri.

“hot girl? what do you mean? where?” and from that she earned a nudge from Yoona.

“Ow! What was that for?” she said while holding her left side body. Yoona’s elbow is sure sharp. *laughs, but nothing beats Seohyun's, if you know what I mean :p*

“That’s what you get when you look to other girls” she scoffed and crossed her arms.

“Ya! My eyes are only for you!”

“Will you two stop bickering?” Taeyeon in who have had enough of their nonsense argument.

“This is the first time that a football game was attended by a huge number of crowds” says Yoona who scooted away from Yuri.

“I know right, that’s why I’m curious to know why” Yuri said but did not receive an answer from Yoona.

Taeyeon who doesn’t give a damn about her two friends started squinting her eyes as she tries to understand the situation on the soccer field. She didn’t find any special about the game except for the players who are girls with pretty faces and… y bodies. Taeyeon facepalmed herself, did she just say y? Oho our Byun Taeyeon side is starting to unleash *laughs*

Her eyes landed on the girl who is trying to stand up with the help of her teammate. She was slightly limping. The guys from the crowd are starting to cheer, fanboys to be exact.

“so they are cheering for that girl?” she said to her mind, her eyes still watching the back of the girl. “JUNG S.Y.?” asks her subconscious as she saw the jersey name of the girl. “That can’t be, she’s a lazy bum who doesn’t like sports, and… running is not her style…and it should be JUNG J not S.Y.” she keeps on debating with her self. “and she’s not the only one who have a Jung surname….”  she laughed as to why she had that kind of funny and crazy thoughts.

“GO JESSICA!!!” came a loud cheer from the crowd and that made Taeyeon escaped from her clouding and unsure mind.

Taeyeon can’t believe her eyes, is she really seeing this? Jessica? The lazy girl is playing football? She looked at her side and found her two friends having the same shock reaction with her.

As Jessica is trying to brush off the dirt on her , Taeyeon caught and saw a bruise below her right elbow. It looks fresh because of its redness; she can’t help but clench her right fist. 

“Jessica is in pain and she’s enduring it”

“What is she doing?” Yoona asked, the tone of her voice is filled with concern as she saw her flatmate making her way on the ball, she’s trying really hard to walk normal, but to her dismay, she can’t because of the pain on her left shin.

"Don't tell me she's going for a direct kick on that condition?" Yuri asked Taeyeon who in return did not badge giving a response, but instead she kept her eyes glued on Jessica.

"Miss Jung, are you sure about this? your in

Please log in to read the full chapter