Unleashed

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

No POV 

Yoona and Yuri are walking hand in hand as they make their way to Yoona's flat, while on the other side, Taeyeon is walking as if her foot weighs 10 kilograms. It bothers her knowing that there's a 100% probability that she will see Jessica. It's a mixed emotions for Taeyeon. She wants to see Jessica because she misses her, but at the same time she's afraid cause her feelings might get deeper and she knows that it will only lead her to nowhere but heartache.

Yoona opened the door and switched on the lights. Nobody's home.

"Hey, cheer up. She's not here anyway" Yoona said to Taeyeon.

"I'm fine, okay?" Taeyeon said as she tried to hide the worry on her face.

"Come on, It's written all over your face" Yuri in.

"If you will only give me a lecture, then I guess I should go home now" Taeyeon said. Annoyed.

"We didn't mean that way. Sorry buddy" Yuri said as she sat and joined Taeyeon on the couch.

"Unni..." Taeng and Yul turned to Yoona with a puzzled face.

"Did you just call me unni?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you heard it right. So please, enough with the drama, okay?" Yoona said and started preparing the snacks. Taeyeon smiled upon hearing Yoona call her unni, like hey, it only happens once in every blue moon. 

YulTae started their catching up session. Their loud voices and hysterical laugh echoing all over the place. 

"OH MY GOD.. OH MY GOD! Stop it Yul!" Taeyeon said as she held her aching tummy because of too much laughter.

"Okay! hahaha. It's been awhile since the last time I heard your ahjumma laugh" Yuri said as she wiped the tears from her eyes, not because she's sad but because of laughing non stop with her best buddy

"Ahhhh. This feels so good" Taeyeon said. Laughter is indeed the best medicine..

"I know, right?" Yuri stuck out her tongue. 

Yoona came out from the kitchen with a tray on her hand

"Let's eaaaaaaaaat!" Yoona exclaimed as she passed to YulTae the sandwiches and some chips. Taeyeon reached for the remote control and switched on the tv. 

The three of them were indulged into a non stop conversation and laughter. They felt like it has been ages since the last time they did this.

====================

After a few hours, Yoona started cleaning up, Yuri helped her. Taeyeon fell asleep on the couch.

"Should we wake her up?" Yoona asked. Yuri shook her head

"Why?" 

"Just let her sleep" Yoona nodded in agreement and continued cleaning up as they went to the kitchen sink.

The door opened and it was Jessica who came in. Taeyeon's presence immadiately took her attention. She stood up still and stared at Taeyeon for awhile ..then Yoona called out for her.

"Unni" 

"Oh.. Yoona. Hi" She immediately shifted her attention to Yoona

"Sandwich?" 

"Sure. Thank you" Jessica said as she took the sandwich from Yoona.

"..is she sleeping?" She asked as she point Taeyeon.

"Yeah. Her migraine attacked again" 

"Oh.." 

 Yoona left and went back to the kitchen.

Jessica set the sandwich down and her bag on the table and went close to Taeyeon. She checked her suroundings if YoonYul is there. 

As she was about to touch Taeyeon's forehead, she got startled when the girl suddenly grabbed her wrist. When Taeyeon opened her eyes and realized that she was holding Jessica's hand she immediately released it.

"Jessica?" She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Taeyeon... Hi" Jessica said awkwardly.

"It's been awhile.. How are you?" 

"I'm good. How about you?... by the way.. uh.. thank you"<

Please log in to read the full chapter