Caught You!

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Skipping like a middle school girl while humming her favorite melody, that’s what exactly Taeyeon doing right now. Who would have thought that this girl is already 21? When in fact she acts like a 10 year old girl. But Taeyeon didn't mind it at all. “I don’t care, I’m just being myself” are the words she would always say, it’s like her constant reminder that you’re only young once, therefore, you should do all the things that makes you happy, never let your action define your age, or maturity, I guess? *laughs*

“Taeyeon!!” two different voices called or more likely screamed her name, she doesn’t have to look back to know the owner of those voices, but then again she still turned her body. A grin immediately appeared on her face as the two dorks of her life locked her in a very tight hug making her ask for air to breathe.

“Y-yah! I.. I c-cant…”

“What? Are you saying something, Taeyeon?” Yuri who seems to be oblivious that she’s already killing her bestfriend asked as if nothing’s wrong and just continued hugging (strangling) her buddy.

“I c-can..t.. bre..athe!!” She screamed using all the strength and air that’s left in her system, making the two girls halt their crazy act, they were dumbfounded by their friend’s sudden outburst. Taeyeon’s heavy breathing is very audible making you think as if she just gave birth for the first time.

The moment she composed herself, well.. she immediately gave her best and most terrifying death glare to the two most important people in her life. The both of them hung their heads low, trying to avoid Taeyeon’s glare.

“Sorry” they said in unison. Yoona pursed her lips while Yuri is playing nervously with her fingers.

“You and you..” Taeyeon pointed her index finger to them “You’re both giant babies! And I’m.." she pointed to herself “.. a forsaken midget! And you still did that to me?” Taeyeon faked a sob which didn’t go unnoticed by Yuri who immediately lift her head up and showed her goofy grin to Taeyeon.

“So…Are we forgiven now?” Yuri pouted as she cutely bats her eyelashes making Taeyeon cringe her fingers.

“Eewwwww Yuri! Just eeewwww!!” Taeyeon playfully shooed her bestfriend away “.. Yes you are forgiven! Just take off that cringe finger aegyo that’s plastered on your face!” All of them including the blonde who were watching them in full amusement laughed.

The four girls decided to go to a nearby cafe to warm their stomachs, they are just enjoying their freedom and the privilege to stay late outside the campus since they are having their intramurals.

They were seated in the far corner of the cafe, giving them the full access to watch the passerby, the city lights, and everything that could capture their attention through the huge glass that separates and prevents them from hearing the noise.

Taeyeon who is not fond of drinking coffees just ordered what Yoona and Yuri got for themselves which was Cafe Latte. On the other hand, Jessica settled for a strong one, Americano. The scent of her coffee caught Taeyeon's nose making her crinkle from time to time.

She sipped on to her drink and for the nth time made a grimace expression. Jessica saw it since she's seated across the girl.

"You're a writer but you don't like coffees..I wonder why" Jessica set down her cup and looked straight at Taeyeon. "Ha? What are you talking about? Coffees and Writer?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she tries to configure the connection between the two. "I thought writers tend to stay up late at night just to finish what they are writing, some even don't sleep and that's thanks to coffee..?" Taeyeon chuckled, now it makes sense. "Yes, some writers do drink coffees to keep them away from falling to sleep, some smoke..  well this one may sound absurd but some writers drink liquors, just like Edgar Allan Poe who is more comfortable in writing when he's in his drunken state"

"Woaaa for real?!" Yoona accidentally slammed her cup making a clinking sound gaining attention from other customers.

"Such a klutz..." Yuri hissed in her breath "..do you even know who's Edgar Allan Poe?" 

"Nope" Yoona said coolly as she sipped on to her latte.

"So you don't like coffees, neither you don't smoke which I never thought about it, and you don't drink liquor just to be like that Edgar dude whatsoever.." Jessica clasped her hands and rest her chin above it "..so what do you do?"

"What do you mean 'I do?'"

"Your own technique in staying late at night or the thing that hel

Please log in to read the full chapter