Present

Till there was you
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Year 2014 (Present)

A bunch of students from different Universities who majors in Photography gathered to attend the third founding anniversary of the famous photo museum in South Korea. 

Some of them were also present from the previous anniversaries, some are first timers. They are all there for one reason and that is to meet the artist behind those photographs.

They don't have any information about the artist aside from the initials that is written below each photographs as a hint. The owner does not want to reveal the artist’s identity because the owner itself does not know where the artist is now.

People have been begging the owner to tell at least the artist’s name so that they could help her find that mysterious person, but she always end up turning down the offer. People just assumed that the artist is a male since the person on the displayed portraits is a girl. They assumed that she's the artist's lover/muse.

The place is very sophisticated, everything is fully furnished. The media described it as a:

museum of emotions, a sanctuary of lovers, a place where you can feel the happiness and sadness of the mysterious and unnamed artist/photographer.

The moment you step your foot inside the museum you will immediately feel as if you have time travelled, it gives sudden shiver to your spine, and it lets you feel the love that the photographer have towards the person on those pictures.

======================================================================================

"I wonder who she is." A confused student asked.

"Does she even know that this studio exists and it's actually filled with her face?" The other girl in once again, confused since the museum is only filled and occupied by one person's face. 

The girl pulled her friend to view and explore more of the photographs.

They end up to a picture where the artist's muse was captured laughing genuinely.

The two girls have been staring on the picture for a minute now.

They are examining the facial features of the girl. They were amazed by her perfect jaw line, her thin lips, the way she shut her eyes because of too much laughter. It was perfectly captured.

They were so drawn at the

Please log in to read the full chapter