II. Glee Club

Music Sheet

 

“Wow! They are gorgeous!” Soohee heard from the girls near her.

 

“Yes! And they are good in singing too.” The other girl agreed and commented too. “If only I am good at singing, then I might join the glee club too.” She added.

 

They are inside the auditorium for the gathering that the school administration assembled for them. Today is their first day of combining school. From exclusive to coed, the administrators wanted them to be comfortable with each other. And the five members of glee club just finished their performance.

 

‘So they are really members of Glee club? No doubt…’ Soohee thought.

­­---

 

”Welcome to the Glee Club!” the five gorgeous boys greeted the auditioners then one by one they positioned and readied theirself for today’s audition.

---

 

“Are we still going to audition?” Soohee’s friend asked her. They were officers at their old school’s glee club and now that they merge to the boy’s school, they have to audition again.

 

“Of course. This is their school. And besides, why does it matter to you? Are you not confident that you will pass this?”

 

“I am! But aren’t they going to consider our position with our own Glee Club?”

 

“I don’t know… anyway maybe  it’s better if we go there now. I don’t want to be in the last.” Soohee said then they proceed to the music room.

---

 

“Okay. Next please!” Yunho said then shook his head left and right in dismay.

 

“ouch! How come that we only still got few here?” Junsu said as he skimmed through the files of the passer.

 

“yeah. I am expecting that we will find many good members today, but it seems they are only joining because of us...” Jaejoong said.

 

“don’t be depress easily, hyungs. There still a lot of girls outside who wants to audition. We just have to wait and I am sure we will find what we want to find.” Changmin console his hyungs.

 

“jaejoong~ah… your girlfriend.” Yoochun said pertaining to the girl who is making her way up to the stage.

 

“girlfriend?” jaejoong asked then followed the gaze of yoochun. He saw soohee standing in the middle of the stage and he cannot help his smile. He was waiting for her but he almost forgot her when the audition started.

 

“name?” changmin asked.

 

“song soohee.” She answered shortly.

 

“nice name. and… according to your profile here, you were a glee club president in your school.” Yunho said. “so are you expecting to have a position here, too?” he added.

 

“it depends upon the basis of your audition here. If you are looking for a high quality talent then I am expecting to be in your position. Otherwise, I am not expecting anything.” Soohee said confidently.

 

“I admire your confidence, miss. But remember, this is not your teritory anymore. we are your sunbaes here and you have to respect us whether you like it or not.” Yoochun told her seriously.

“have I not respecting you? I just answered his question TRUTHFULLY.” Soohee said. “anyways, it is really up to you if you will take my attitude personally or not.” She added.

 

“arrogant, very arrogant…” jaejoong said. “why don’t you start singing now?

 

“sure.” Soohee said then started singing.

---

 

“aww, so tiring… but atleast, our population multiplied.” Junsu said while stretching his arms.

 

“that’s right. But as we have our new members now, we should manage more activities to make our club more productive…” yunho said.

 

“why so sudden have a plan, hyung? Are you challenged by that former president of glee club in our sister school?” changmin asked.

 

“he’s not only should be the one who will be challenge. Have you watched and heard her sing? If she auditioned with one of the entertainment here in korea then she might be accepted in that very moment.” Yoochun said. “that girl could make yunho kicked out from his position.” He added.

 

“I understand why you are thinking like that to her. But you know what, I don’t think soohee have any plan to do that to you except if she thinks that you are not handling the club very well.” Jaejoong said as he make his seat comfortable.

 

“hyung, I have this feeling that you know that girl personally.” Changmin asked.

 

“I know her really and she knows me too. She just deny it a while ago maybe because of…” jaejoong stopped as he noticed that he is already telling them too much.

 

“because of?” yunho asked.

 

“ahhmmm..” jaejoong startled. What is he going to say? Luckily, the advicer of glee club entered the room.

 

“how’s the audition, guys? I heard the president and the other officer of the glee club in our sister school auditioned? So did they asked for a position?” the manager asked.