XV. Love

Music Sheet

 

 

 

“okay class, find your partner for your activity today.” The teacher announced to the whole class. Then everyone started to stand and look for their partner.

 

“soohee, let’s pair up.” Top said.

 

“you cant. Soohee already have a partner.” Hyaeri said. Top thought that hyaeri is pertaining to herself. So he turned his back to find another partner.

 

“thanks.” Soohee said at hyaeri.

 

“no problem.” Then they heard their other classmates approached jaejoong.

 

“oppa~ can you choose me as your partner?”

 

“yah~ first come first serve. Oppa I am the first to come to you.”

 

“uh~oh… go there now soohee.” Hyaeri just said what soohee was going to do.

 

She walked toward jaejoong and clung her arms to his. “ehem. Sorry girls, he’s mine.”

 

The girls were shock but they didn’t argue anymore. They went away to find another partner.

 

“I am yours? Since when?” jaejoong asked.

 

“since we got married 3 years ago.” She whispered then she pinched jaejoong’s nose. “yah~ don’t tell me you’re still thinking to find another partner?”

 

“are you jealous?” jaejoong .

 

“why would i? I just don’t want what is mine to be with somebody else.” She said as she sat down beside jaejoong.

 

“is this for real, soohee?” jaejoong suddenly asked her.

 

“h-huh?”

 

“are you doing this just to make your mom happy? Are you doing this just for you parents?”

 

“w-why suddenly asked?”

 

“I want to know so I wont expect something that could make me broken someday.”

 

“i-I don’t know jaejoong. It is hard to answer. I don’t want to lie with you but I don’t want you to leave me. My mother will only be happy if you are here.” Soohee answered. “but I am not going to stop you to expect something, jaejoong. Because I am willing to give you something in exchange for the favor that you are going to do for me.”

 

“what do you mean?” jaejoong asked in confusion.

 

“let start over again, jaejoong. Court me. Make me  fall in love with you.”

---

 

When soohee said that she will be going to open her heart for jaejoong, she really mean it. and as days are passing for the two of them, soohee started to give jaejoong a special treatment.

---

 

Jaejoong hit the keyboard gently while playing ‘don’t forget’. Soohee was sitting beside him and listening clearly at the sound that piano gives.

 

“changed that key, jaejoong. Make it higher.” Soohee suggested.

 

“like this?” jaejoong asked and then played it again. “nice.”

 

“let’s sing it.” soohee said excitedly as they already finished the music.

 

[play wasurenaide]

 

“wow. We make a great melody, don’t you think?” jaejoong asked her then held her hand.

 

“of course. You are lucky I am your partner because I can blend with anyone easily.”

 

“with anyone?”

 

“yes. With anyone.”

 

Jaejoong then let go her hand acted like he was unhappy with what she just said.

 

“wae? What’s your drama now, jaejoong?”

 

“drama? Aish.”

 

Soohee didn’t answer and just played the piano.

 

“god, why my girl didn’t know how to be sweet?” jaejoong suddenly uttered.

 

Soohee stopped playing then mimicked jaejoong.

 

“god, why my boy is so childish and crazy?” then she looked and stucked her tongue out to mock jaejoong.

“aish, you are really mean.” Then he hugged her.

 

“so why do you tantrum suddenly?” soohee asked.

 

“because you shouldn’t be comfortable than anyone else except for me.” Jaejoong said.

 

Soohee then let go from jaejoong’s hug. Then she played piano again.

 

                ~I’ll be the air that you breath,

                I’ll give the strength that you need

                I’ll be the light in your eyes

                When hope become hard to see

                I’ll be your shining star

                To guide you wherever you are.

                And I’ll promise that I’ll be by your side

                ALWAYS YOU AND I…~

 

“what song is that?” jaejoong asked.

 

“did you like it? I composed it.” soohee smiled.

 

“really? It’s beautiful. I want to hear the whole of it.”

 

“I know.”

 

“so… for whom did you compose that song?”

 

Soohee smiled even wider. She knew he will ask that. “I  just composed this last few days.”

 

“really?”

 

“yes. I think I was inspired so I came up with this song.”

 

“and who is this inspiration of yours?”

 

“who? Don’t you think it’s which?” soohee kidded.

 

“I hate you.” Jaejoong said then hugged her again. “I wonder why you love making fun of me.”

 

“don’t you want it? atleast even if it is only in making fun of you, I love you.”

 

“mweo?!” jaejoong shrieked suddenly,

“wae?”

 

“what did you say?”

 

“what?”

 

“did you just say that you love me?”

 

Soohee rolled her eyes then pinched jaejoong’s nose. “I love your nose, I love your voice, I love making fun of you. In short… I love you.” Soohee suddenly uttered. It wasn’t just to make jaejoong happy. That is really what she felt.