XIV. Untitled (XD)

Music Sheet

 

 

“are you fine now, soohee?” yunho asked her. They were in the music room at that time.

 

“nae.” soohee answered although somehow she was surprise for his sudden nice approach.

 

This is their first meeting after mom’s hospitalization. And somehow they felt awkward a little. Soohee knew that they wanted to ask something but they just don’t know how to ask it.

 

“so you did go back to your house with your mom?” hyaeri asked.

 

“yes. Jaejoong helped me.”

 

Then they became silent for a moment. It is quite funny how hyaeri and jaejoong’s friends felt problematic to ask her what they really want to ask. Then changmin tried.

 

“ahhh, can we ask you something, soohee?” he asked. Soohee just nodded.

 

“don’t get us wrong ha, but we are really curious. We are jaejoong’s friend and hyaeri is your friend so we think we have even the slightest right to know…” junsu started.

 

“don’t worry I wont.”

 

“back then in the hospital your mom mentioned something that made us really curious…” hyaeri said.

“why don’t you try to ask me straightforwardly? Come on, I am not goin to scratch you.” Soohee chuckled.

 

“okay, so did you and jaejoong have a relationship?” yunho asked.

 

“nae. He is my… my childhood husband.” She chuckled at her term. “we married when we were in middle school because my dad arranged us.”

 

“oh~” they chorused.

 

“but it is not legal yet. We still have to remarry each other after I reach 18. Don’t worry we will invite you.” Soohee even joked them.

 

“I want to be the bestman!” junsu said excitedly in high pitch. “but… do you love jaejoong hyung?”

 

“of c---“ soohee stopped. It is easy to say yes or no  but if she would ask herself, she wasn’t sure what to say.

 

“of course she did! will she going to remarry our friend if not?” changmin said.

 

Soohee just smiled. “aish, anyways, where’s jaejoong?”

---

 

“jaejoong, what brought you here?” mr. kim asked jaejoong who visited him suddenly at his office.

 

“nothing. I just want to drop by.”

 

“drop by?” mr. kim repeated with suspicion tone. “that’s new son.”

 

“okay, okay. I need your help dad.”

 

“help for what?”

 

“I met soohee again, dad.”