III. Apartment

Music Sheet

 

 

“so how’s school?” mrs. Song asked soohee who just entered their house.

 

“fine. I just finished my audition.” soohee informed her mom.

 

“ really? Well I am not going to ask how it ends, I already knew how qualified you are. But what bothers me is to know that you will be going in a coed school now. What if boys there started to court you? Don’t forget your father’s last will.” Her mother reminded her.

 

‘that’s why you shouldn’t find out that I already knew where jaejoong is. I should keep it carefully.’ Soohee thought.

 

Soohee’s dad was already deceased since 5 years ago. But she still kept haunted by his father’s will. Even if he is already dead, he can still manipulate her life.

 

“should I transfer you to another school?” her mom uttered.

 

“mom! Why don’t you just let me do this? Dad is already dead. Why don’t you just forget his will? I don’t like it, mom…” soohee protested.

 

“I cant… I know your dad just wanted you to have a good future. He wouldn’t state it with his will if it werent for your own sake.”

 

“do what you want to do mom. Just don’t transfer me into another school… or if you really wanted to transfer me, then find another coed school, because I am not going into exclusive school again.” Then she turned her back to go in her room.

---

 

“are you sure you want to do this? Is it okay with eomeoni?” hyaeri asked soohee as they walking along the wide corridor of their school.

 

“I am sure about doing this. But I havent yet consulted it with my mom. But I will make sure she will not say no when I ask her about this.” Soohee said with full of determination. Since last night, she’s been thinking how her mom will not find out that easily that she already found jaejoong. She still needs to convince him. She is sure he doesn’t like the situation they are in too.

---

 

“mom, I am going live in apartment.” Soohee said. It wasn’t asking but informing. She really used a tone that her mother will surely couldn’t say no. she just hope that it will effect.

 

“but why? We have our own house. Why do you still have to live in apartment?” her mom asked and seems shocked with what she had said.

 

“mom, my school is somehow far with our house. And besides, don’t you think it is better for me to be independent now? It’s a good start for me, mom, since next year I have to prepare myself for my college life.”

 

“but…”

 

“mom, lets not argue about it, okay? You want a best for me right? Then let me go in apartment.”

 

“I totally don’t want you to be far with me. But if you really wanted that and you think that it is good for you, then I have no choice but to let you…”

 

“thank you, mom.”

---

 

“I cant believe eomeoni agreed with you. I thought she will tie you down and you will be in the other school.” Hyaeri said while carrying soohee’s another bag of clothes.

 

“will I let her do that to me? Hell no!” soohee said.

 

“here we are.” The land lady said while opening the door with the key.

 

“thank you, ma’am.” Soohee said then entered the apartment.

 

“if you need anything else, just press the no. 1 on the telephone.” The landlady informed then went out of the apartment.

 

“small.” Hyaeri said then put down soohee’s bag. “are you sure you want to stay here? You can take a condo unit, if you want.”

 

“I don’t want. This is much better, don’t you think? Since I am the only one who will stay here. And besides, this is just temporary. I will only stay here til graduation, then I will going to find another apartment.” Soohee stated. “anyways. Lets start fixing my things now. Just stay here til tomorrow, okay? I will call eomeoni.”

---

 

“ahjumeoni, you look like blooming today.” Junsu greeted their landlady as they met along the hallway.

 

“only today?” the landlady asked.

 

“anio, anio. You are blooming everyday.” Yunho said then winked at her.

 

“oh, these boys. You’re making my mood even better. Anyway, don’t make too much noise. We have new tenant just beside your room. And she is quiet impotant to me. so be good, okay?”

 

“is she pretty, ahjumeoni?” changmin asked interestingly.

 

“very. But I don’t think she will like you. She so rich. She gave me a full-month rent payment plus one-month advance plus a tip.”

 

“really?” jaejoong uttered.

 

“really! Anyway, I have to go now. Observe silence, okay?” the landlady reminded them then bid goodbye.