V. Funny thing

Music Sheet

 

“hey!” the four friends of jaejoong catch him unaware.

 

“what are you doing here?” yunho asked jaejoong who were sitting outside their apartment since they went home.

 

“I am waiting for the girl next door.” Jaejoong said which is a matter of fact. He didn’t know why, but he is really curious about the girl next door.

 

“don’t tell me you are interested with her, hyung?” junsu asked.

 

“anio. Im just curious.”

 

“curious? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Remember we still have a task to do, hyung. Anyways, we were too busy this last few weeks and we already forgot our deal.” Changmin reminded them all.

 

“ah, yes yes yes! So how’s your girls?” jaejoong suddenly became excited.

 

“aish!” junsu suddenly cry out. “haneul is too complicated. You know since the day that she became my girlfriend, we almost fight everyday. For a very small thing, we end up arguing with each other!” he storied while making a face.

 

“really? Maybe you do not understand her. You are the boy so you should be the one who understand her.” Jaejoong said.

 

“it is easy to said than done, hyung. I have the same situation as junsu. Spoiled girls are really hard to understand.” Changmin complaint.

 

“mine is harder! Yoori is really hard to read. She seems to have her own world and I guess she really not that interested in music and her most priority is her journal. And you know what, there is a girl who came to me and ask me if it is true that yoori is my girlfriend and she was flabbergasted when I told her yes. And then she told me that yoori is a manhater.” Yunho stated.

 

“is that girl who came to you a trustworthy than yoori? If you really want a good relationship then you should trust your girl more than somebody else.” Jaejoong advised. “how about you, yoochun?”

 

“yes. How about you, hyung? We still havent see your girl.” Changmin said.

 

“my girl? I was going at the rooftop when I saw her. She was trying to do a suicide.” Yoochun said.

 

“a suicidal?!” the four chorused.

 

“wow… you’re unique, hyung. A loner and a suicidal. Nice couple!” junsu mocked yoochun then made a high five with changmin who laughed loudly.

 

“and you jaejoong?” yunho asked.

 

“me? how dare you asked when you already know my answer.” Jaejoong responded.

 

“ne, ne, ne. I forgot. Your girl is one of the scariest species ever.”

 

“but she is kind of interesting.” Yoochun suddenly commented.

 

“what?! Did you just say interesting???” jaejoong confirmed. “hey, hey, hey! Park yoochun, soohee is my girl, don’t forget. Don’t you dare touch her or I kill you.” He threatened yoochun who just smiled his super rare y smile. The other three smiled for theirselves too.

 

“your girl?” a familiar voice of a girl said from jaejoong’s back.

 

Jaejoong slowly looked at his back to confirm who was it. And he saw soohee there.

 

“what are you doing here?” jaejoong asked her.

 

“don’t change the topic, kim jaejoong. Really. I cant believe this. 5 boys are gossiping about me. tsk, tsk, tsk.” Soohee said.

 

Jaejoong turned his back from his friends and gave them a kill-you-later look. “gossiping? Of course not.” He denied.

 

“oh really? Then what’s the meaning of ‘hey! Park yoochun, soohee is my girl, don’t forget. Don’t you dare touch her or I kill you’?” soohee raised her eyebrow. “aish, kim jaejoong, the alibi king. You still havent change any bit.” Then she walked pass the five boys to go at her apartment and jaejoong instantly followed her.

 

“are you the one living here?” jaejoong asked her.

 

“why are you asking?”

 

“answer me first.”

 

“yes. And so?”

 

“And so I cant believe it. Maybe we are really destined or maybe we are soulmates, don’t you think so?”

 

“no. you are the only who are thinking of that stupid idea.”

 

“aish! Mean, soohee, really mean.” Then he pouted. And soohee just rolled her eyes then went inside her apartment and closed the door in jaejoong’s perfect nose.

 

“ouch!” the latter touched his pained nose. “aish!”

“is it hurt?” changmin asked then chuckled.

 

“you?! I am not yet done with the four of you! Come back!” then he ran after the four.