XI. Wish

Music Sheet

 

“soohee! You’re dad is calling you.” Her nanny said that made her astound. That was the first time her dad called for her.

 

“are you sure about that, ahjumeoni?”

 

“nae, nae, nae. Go now in the library. Your dad is waiting for you.”

---

 

“I don’t think she will agree with this.” Madam song said to her husband.

 

“I don’t think so. Your daughter will do everything that I wanted.”

 

“don’t you think it will be unfair for her?”

 

“no. everything was unfair for me. now she have to make it all fair for me.”

---

 

“MWEO?!” soohee shriek with what her dad said. “I don’t think it is good idea dad.”

 

“so you mean you don’t want to follow me. are you disobeying me, soohee?”

 

“dad, it’s not like that. But I am still young to marry. Ask me anything, except from that then I will follow you.”

 

“I have no other request except you marry jaejoong. Yes you are still young but you’re marriage with him now will only serves as an assurance for me and when you came to your right age then you can marry again in church.”

 

“but dad… this is unfair.”

 

“life is really unfair, soohee. You should know that. When god gave me you, it is really unfair.”

 

Soohee was hurt. Although she’s been hearing that from her dad for nth times, still it hurts so much that.

 

“you decide whether you will do this or not. But I want you to remember this soohee, this is the only chance that you could make me happy for you.”

---

 

Soohee cannot explain what she is feeling. She was too young and too desperate at that time that’s why she agreed. Then she remembered jaejoong’s ring. She made that ring a pendant of her necklace the she is always wearing everytime.

 

“jaejoong…” then she closed her eyes as she remembered  the prom night.

 

“will you please stop it? It is not fun anymore. And besides, o have no time for your stupid jokes.” Then she aimed as if she was going back but jaejoong blocked her by jailing her between his arms. Soohee was shocked by what he did.

 

“do you think I am joking? You could make all of the man here crazy just by staring at you. But you should remember where you really belong. I don’t want you dancing with any other man. Have you forgotten, soohee? YOU ARE MINE… only mine.” Then slowly his face move closer inch by inch to hers. And the moment she realized what he is going to do, his lips already met hers.

 

Suddenly, her whole body was frozen. she could her heart’s loud beating as well as jaejoong’s. and when he stopped kissing her, she almost protesting.

 

“soohee, I love you…”