I. first girl

Music Sheet

 

Girls cannot help glancing at the five boys who appeared at the auditorium for that day’s big event. Why not? The five boys are too good looking to ignore and no girls could resist their charisma.

 

But none of these girls knew what’s flowing at these five boy’s mind. Since they went out of the music room, their mind already set competitively at the bet they had. “First girl to talk with us should be our girlfriend”. A very naughty bet indeed.

---

 

‘Oh, she talked to Junsu.’ Jaejoong thought. ‘Wow, he’s really good at it…”

 

“You talked to the right person. Come on I’ll walk you to the music room.” Junsu said at the girl when she asked about the glee club whereabouts. He grabbed the girl’s hand and started walking but his phone rung.

---

 

“That guy really has a talent when it comes with girls.” Yunho said as the four of them watched Junsu and the girl walked away.

 

“Come on. Junsu already had a partner. We wont let him win that easily, right? So we better look for our lady too.” Jaejoong said then  they started walking towards the school gate.

 

“Hyung, what are we doing here in front of the school gate?” Changmin asked Jaejoong once they arrived at the school gate’s sidewalk.

 

“Here is where we gonna look for our girls. Isn’t it a very much good idea?” the latter answered as he waited for his friends to praise him when suddenly he caught a familiar face among those people who entered the school gate. ‘What is she doing here? Aish…’ then he planned to hide but it’s already too late because the girl already saw him.

---

 

Soohee stopped as she recognized one of the five boys who were standing near at the school gate. ‘What the?! Don’t tell me… don’t tell me that I will be going at the same school with him?’ Soohee groaned with the thought. Jaejoong obviously saw her first and then he tried to hide his self but she already saw him. “Scared? Tsk, tsk, tsk… He’s still the same.” She murmured.

 

And then a group of male students came to her.

---

“Whoa~ what is this? Sports club seems to be trying the same technique.” Changmin said while looking at the Sports club people approached the girl who entered the gate.

 

“This is bad.” Yunho said and Yoochun just tsk-ed.

 

Then the three of them were shocked when Jaejoong rushed to the girl and the sports club guys.

 

“Jaejoong!” Yunho called while Changmin and Yoochun both shouted “Hyung!”then they run to Jaejoong who is already there beside the girl and the sports club guys.

---

 

“I am sorry to disappoint you, Top. But she is already had a spot in my club.” Jaejoong said to the president of the sports club then hold Soohee’s hand which made people around them surprised and the other girls envied Soohee.

 

“Hey, Jaejoong! First come, first serve.” a member of the sports club said.

 

“You’re right. So you better leave her alone now because like what I have told you, she already reserve for my club.” Jaejoong uttered, still holding Soohee’s hand.

 

“Do you know this man? Is he telling the truth?” Top asked Soohee.

 

Everyone looked at Soohee and waited for her answer. They all wonder if Jaejoong really tells the truth. But of course, she wont let the school knows about Jaejoong’s relationship with her or else it will be a very huge scandal.  However, she’s not a sport woman too.

 

“Actually… I don’t know him and I really have no idea why he is telling that I had my reservation at his club…” She started to say. She saw how they looked suspiciously at Jaejoong and how Jaejoong gives her a warning look.

 

“So it means he is lying. Of course, I know that…” Top said. “Anyway, how about we go to our club’s meeting room, so we could talk peacefully without any interruption?” he added emphasizing the last word he used. Jaejoong will protest but she already answered Top.

 

“I don’t think we need to go that far.  Besides, I am about to say to you that I am not a sport woman. Mianhaeyo.” Then she slightly bowed her head. “ahhh, I guess I better go now… I still have to find the glee club’s room. Annyeong!” but before she could walked away, the boys Jaejoong was with a while ago stopped her.

 

“WAIT!”