It's Boring

Marry Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

After breakfast, Tao planned on leaving, but Kris and Tao both received text messages from their parents warning them from leaving the apartment at all unless they went together.

Tao sighed as he lay on the couch flipping through the channels, “Booooring.”

Tao sat up and looked at Kris who had been working on his laptop at the kitchen table for hours, “Hey, Kris. Can you take me out?”

“No,” Kris mumbled as he rapidly typed on his keyboard.

Tao sighed as he paced around the house, “Why is it so boring?”

“Maybe you should do your homework,” Kris said without looking up. He was slightly annoyed because he wasn’t used to interruptions when he was working. He usually worked in his private office, but the apartment only had one, one single bedroom. There was a full bathroom in the bedroom and a half one by the kitchen, which also meant that Kris and Tao had to share the bathroom.  How did such an apartment even exist in this luxury apartment complex? What about a guest bedroom? Kris shook his head in disbelief. His parents planned this exceptionally well, didn’t they?

Tao sighed as he continued to pace around the apartment, “Kris? Can we go out?”

“No,” Kris said. “I’m busy. Go by yourself.”

“You know I can’t!” Tao whined. “We’re not allowed to go out alone!”

After several more hours of Tao lounging around and Kris working on his laptop, Kris stood up.

Tao looked at Kris in surprise. He actually stops working?

“Let’s go,” Kris said as he went inside to change.

“Wh-what?” Tao asked as he followed Kris inside the bedroom.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat out,” Kris said as he pulled on his jacket. Why am I taking this boy out? I still have work to do. Kris sighed to himself. It’s because I’d rather eat out than have him cook for me. We’d be too close if we cook for each other.

Tao jumped up and down as he ran to their closet, “Yay!”

******************************

Tao pouted and kicked the floor as he followed Kris from behind. Kris was walking so fast that Tao could only half run behind Kris. What a meanie. He can at least wait for me to catch up to him. They were about the exit the apartment complex when Kris spotted something in the corner of his eye. He grabbed Tao’s hand and intertwined their fingers right before the two exited the automatic doors to the complex.

“H-huh?” Tao’s eyes widened in s

Please log in to read the full chapter