Mature or Childish?

Marry Me!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I do,” Kris looked at Tao with cold unmoving eyes.

“I-I do,” Tao stuttered, trying to avert his eyes from Kris.

“You may now kiss,” the priest said.

Tao’s eyes widened as he whipped his head up. He had totally forgotten about the kissing part. Even though we did… kiss before…

Before Tao think any further, Kris leaned down and planted a kiss onto Tao’s lips. Cheers erupted and white flower petals spilled down from the ceiling.

Kris pulled away and Tao sighed as the two split, going their separate ways. Tao looked at the scene before him. The wedding was truly a perfect one. It was outdoors with an entire natural garden theme with all the wooden benches painted with white. White flowers, green leaves, and vines were intertwined all around the benches and white standing fences. He loved everything about it. Everything except for his partner.

“Congrats!” Kai and Sehun screamed as they ran towards Tao, pulling Tao into a hug.

“You’re finally married!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Get ready for marriage night !” Kai yelled.

Tao rolled his eyes, “No, thanks.” Tao may have had a small crush on Kris, but he still wasn’t in love with the man. He couldn’t imagine doing something like that.

******************************

“Congrats, man,” Chanyeol let out a goofy smile as he pulled his boyfriend, Baekhyun, closer to his side.

Chen walked over and patted Kris on the shoulder, “And you never talked to us about it before. What kind of friend are you?”

Kris shrugged, “It’s not important.”

“Not important?” Xiumin, Chen’s boyfriend gasped. “Marriage is certainly something important!”

“Not like we’ll be together long,” Kris said. Before his friends could say anything else, Kris was whisked away by his parents and shoved into a ‘just married’ carriage. Tao was stuffed inside right after him.

“Have fun!” Mrs. Huang and Mrs. Wu beamed as they tossed a key each to Kris and Tao. “This is your backup key if you can’t open the door!”

“H-huh?” Tao blinked confusedly at the key in his hand. He glanced over at Kris who turned away to look at the scenery. Tao sighed and looked out of window on his side. Hearing the sound of hooves galloping along the road and pulling the carriage along, Tao thought his parents really went all out with the nature theme.

The carriage finally stopped in front of a luxury apartment complex. “Congratulations on getting married,” the coachman smiled. “Have a happy marriage!”

Kris and Tao got off the carriage and received a text message at the same time.

“An… address?” Tao asked, looking confusedly at Kris. It was followed by a six digit code. Kris groaned as he made his way inside the complex. Tao didn’t know what to do, so he followed Kris inside. White petals were thrown at them when they entered the complex.

“Congratulations!” the receptionist, manager, and probably all other staff, appeared and smile

Please log in to read the full chapter