Chapter 2

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG APPA AND OMMA 

 

Hyun suk walk in and saw them in a play room sitting at a round table being quiet. Hyun Suk sat down at the last open seat at the table. There he saw Four girls sitting to his left and five boys sitting to his right. "Anyeonghasaeyo Hyun Suk immneida but you can call me Uncle YG." A little boy with bangs and ey smiles raised his hand "ah yes" YG notice the little boy. " Can we call you YG Appa instead?" "ahh Yes, but you don't have to raise you hand this is not class" "OK" and he smiled again " So what's your names, why don't we start from my left to the right" A little girl with long black hair stood up and started to speak up "Hi I'm Park Bom I am great  with names"  "oh really how is that so "  "yes" she said with a smile. After she finish talking they all looked back at him. While YG was thinking Why don't they talk a little bit more thre this is a little awkward you know what that is my mission to make them comfortable so they can talk more to him.

 

 

"Well continue down" "anyeonghasaeyo Kang Minji immneida and I have an older brother he's right there" Minji points to the boy who has the eye smiles and "I'm a grade up than what I'm suppose to be and-" "ok Minji let some body else have a chance to talk " YG slightly smiled. The next girl stood up and bowed anyeonghasaeyo Sandara Park- AHCHO! As Sandara sneezed a small little ice cube pop out her nose on to the table. 

"Eww ice freak just let her ice snot on the table eww" the little boy said disgust. "Shut up fire freak stop being a sissy it's just ice" "sissy I'm not the one who was crying the other day" "OH YEAH, WELL AT LEASE I'M SMARTER THAN YOU 'as she she points her finger at him' "YEAH RIGHT YOUR NOT SMART AT ALL YOU JUST MADE TWO F'S ON THE LAST TWO TESTS" "THATS NOT TRUE" "YES IT IS" as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter