Chapter 15

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Similar

THIRD PERSON

Jiyong and Dara heard a faint knock at the door. Both of their eyes started to open a little. When someone open the door quickly.

"Dara you need to- AHHH!" Hyosung quickly left the room. 

 Dara notice that she was not laying on a pillow but a persons chest. She look up to see who it was and it was Jiyong with his arms wrapped around her. Both if them look down and Dara didn't have on anything but .

"Ahhh! Yah idiot don't look!" As she sat up and put the comforter over her . 

"I didn't mean to I mean their right there and it's on me." He tried to explain himself to her.

"Shut up Jiyong. We went to far this time."

"You mean you went to far. It all started because of you."Jiyong said back to her.

Well it kind of did start because of her.

FLASHBACK

Jiyong and Dara was fully drunk. Dara said he could stay since he was  so drunk and her roommate was not home he was going to have to sleep on the couch. 

Dara continued to walk zigzag to her room. When she was about to open the door she felt someone present behind her. She turned around.

"Jiyonggggg I ... Saiiiidd couch."

"Bath...Ro...ooommm."

"Only the bathroom mister haha." She poke his chest.

She open the door and walked in backwards. As she was walking in Dara slip on a her shoe and Jiyong quickly wrap his arms around Dara before she fail. 

"Be careful beautiful." Jiyong said and gave her a peck on her lips. He pulled her to stand up straight. He was about to walk away when Dara grabbed his hand and pushed him back to the door. She wrapped her arms around.

"Someone's feisty tonight." Jiyong said.

Dara stood in her tiptoes and crashed her lips onto his.as they continued to kiss passionately. Her hands continue to move her hands down to his belt and started to take it a lose his belt. Now the alcohol has really taked over her.

She pulled his pants down. He step out of them.

"I get a piece of clothing too."

Jiyong her dress and it fell to the floor. He pull her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat on the bed still having their very passionate kiss while .

Jiyong started to move down to her neck.

"Mmm" Dara moan.

His hand went to her strapless bra and was unhooking the hooks. He nearly had the last hook, unhooked until Dara suddenly got up and put her hand up to . She quickly went to the bathroom. As she leaned down to throw up her Bra pop off and fell in to the toilet.

"Oh crap."

When she came back to the bed Jiyong was already past out under the covers. Shortly Dara was too.


END FLASHBACK 


THIRD PERSON

 Dara put her hands in her blonde hair.

"Aghh, I am never drinking alcohol again." Dara complained.

"Oh really, I bet you would not last long." Jiyong said still laying down.

"Yes I mean it this time." Dara said.

"Alright, I bet you to not drink alcohol for at least two years." Jiyong said sitting up next to Dara.

"Ok, this will be easy." She looked over at at him. 

"Oh! Jiyong your face looks worst."she touch his face.

FLASHBACK 

Jiyong and Dara was kissing and everybody was tipsy except Jaejoong he was pretty much drunk.  

Jiyong started to tickle Dara's side But nobody could see him tickling her. Jiyong knew tickling her was her weckness. If anybody who had to fight her knew that they would win every time.

"Stop"Dara said. Everybody else was not even paying attention to them and a few more people had came to the room from the dance floor.

"Stop it Ji." Dara told him again but it was a really playful stop than demanding. Minzy look over to them and is just still surprised that they are just kissing while everybody else isn't paying attention to them. She was thinking if you really knew them it would be a surprise. Minzy thought.

"Stop it-" Then Jiyong felt himself being lifted up and thrown to the table. The bottles fell off the table and some of them broke because underneath Jiyong's back.  

Jiyong look at who it was and it was Jaejoong. Which caught everybody's attention.

"Bastard she said stop." Jaejoong said and threw a punch at Jiyong's face and rapidly punchs to his face.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Dara got up and yelled at him. Zico and Hyunsik quickly  got up and pulled Jaejoong off of Jiyong.

END OF FLASHBACK

With Dara still touching his face. 

"you want me to heal it?" Dara asked looking into his eyes.

"no the guys will wonder how come I don't have a bruse. He hit me pretty hard , but no big deal. I've been stabbed before. A little punch i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter