Chapter 37

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Authornim~

i usually don't say anything before the chapter but I alpogize for big mistakes. I am really sick right now so this me trying to give my readers a update.

 

 

 


It was the late afternoon when Bom pulled up to the doctors office building. She parked her car across two parking spaces. She open the the door then her stilettos touch the the ground first. She hit the the lock button on her car keys and walked in the building with like she owned it. You could obviously see that the place was closing. 

The reception got up to try to stop her.

"ma'am, ma'am, ma'am please stop." she stopped in front of Bom.  "We are close if you need an appointment."

"I am not going to be needing an appointment Ms..." she looked at her name tag. " Miss Jung in or should I call you black cat. She stared at her and smirked. 

"right this way." the woman that clearly didn't like that she was here. " Hey Dr.Choi, you have client."

The Dr.Choi turn around from his desk to see Bom standing there.

"You can leave Jung in." The woman left and shut the door behind her.

"and what can I help you with Miss?..."

"Park Bom. I need an OB_GYN  Doctor and you will be my Doctor." she demanded him.

"There must be a reason why you are demanding me to be your Doctor." 

"you can either be my Doctor or I can tell the government the illegal things that go on here between two and three o 'clock in the morning. And if you try to stop me you have anther thing coming mister." she threaten him.

"Ok, I'll will be your doctor."

"I need to know if I'm pregnant or not." she told him.

"ok go to the room next to this one and I will run some test."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held the ultrasound photo of my baby, as I sat in my car and cried. A fun weekend with Top resulted in this. I becoming pregnant puts me at danger. Me having this baby puts the child in a lot of danger. The only option is to abort the baby and that was defiantly not a choice in my  book. If I keep the child people will ask who I got pregnant by. I can't say it's Top, I really don't want him be involved. I know it sounds selfish but we shouldn't be contacting each other. That only will make the situation worst and put all of us in danger. I better keep this to a few people to know.

 

_Month 1_

The first month isn't that bad. The morning sickness isn't too bad. I'm starting to become more tired. It's not to bad at work, since I finished up my last project. So for me right now it's kind of dead.

_Month 2_

I just came from Dr.Choi's he said I am very healthy and the baby is really health. I got home and looked in the mirror to see I have a little bump. I smiled to see the progress of the baby.

I just got back from work. I have a assignment. There's a judge that is retiring and I get to plan the retirement party. I hope this doesn't put a lot of stress on me and the baby. I am going to try my best to not let this stress me out.

_Month 3_

My morning sickness is worst now. I went to Dr.Choi for a regular check up he said the bay has grown a lot since I last came. Well he's right the last time I came I only had a small bump. Now it's pretty noticeable, I wear bigger clothes to hide the baby bump. I worry when I get bigger I really won't be able to hide my pregnancy. 

Today at work I got a lot of help. We got five interns from the college. I have my own intern, her name is Hyorin she's been a lot of help. A lot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders.

I have made a mistake today. I decided to come into to work a little bit earlier now because Dr.Choi said that I need more rest. So if I come in earlier I can go home earlier. Anyway, back to the story, I thought I was the only person there so I while working I took off my big sweater that hides my baby bump. I got up from my desk to get some coffee. As I was walking down the hall I ran into all the interns. I froze up and I could tell they were looking at my baby bump. I quickly said good morning and walked to my office. Hyorin walked in asking that she didn't know I was married. I said "I not." 

"I didn't know you were pregnant this whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter