Chapter 8

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date Night

    THIRD PERSON    Youngbae looked in the mirror. As he he was wearing his new Suit.  "Breath man don't be so nervous.  Ji Eun is a nice girl I'm sure she will say yes. You two love each and that's all that matters." Taeil said patting him on the shoulder. "Come on let's go pick up the girls and go to the restaurant. Youngbae had been living in Jeju the past nine years so he never ran into anybody. But tonight Is a very special night Youngbae.   --- Chaerin was looking in the mirror checking her outfit for the fifth time. "Chaerin you look perfectly fine. Anyway aren't you guys going just see a band play and get some drinks." Zinger said while laying on Chaerin bed and looking at a magazine. "Yeah but I don't want to be to over dress or to under dress." Chaerin said. "Look,"Zinger stood up and stood behind her "you are perfectly fine leather pants,cute blouse,and awesome shoes. Also I think you should go if your suppose to meet up at seven o'clock."  CL looked up at the clock and It is already six forty-five. CL knew she only had one man in her heart, and it would probably never change.   DARA'S POV   "Oh Dara you look so beautiful." Sunhwa and Hyo Sung said. I turn around to face the mirror I have on red wedges,and I have on a red dress that flows out with a heart shape cut out in the back. So that shows my back. My hair is pin up into a bun.   "Oh this is going to be great. You guys are going to see each other and fall in love then get married and have children and ..."  "Sunhwa calm down and stop imagining things. I am surprise he actually has me going to such a nice and fancy place. All the other dates you set me up on were horrible."  "Well Dara's got a point." Hyo Sung agreed with me. "Well those dates you need to put them in the past because this is the best date I have set you up on."    "Ok,ok"I said. "I think we should be heading out now" Sunhwa said. " hey Dara call me if you need me to leave the apartment. You may like this guy more than you think." Hyo Sung tried to tease me. Please me and Jiyong hate each other but of course they don't know that. But for some reason I feel very nervous and excited, but of all reasons why am I meeting him I thought we were not suppose to have contact with each other.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter