Chapter 4

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Invasion 

"MINZY WHERE IS MY SISTER?" Daesung said standing up and panicking they we all worried and stand up in panicked. "No I can't lose her" Daesung said bending down on his knees and shaking his head. "No she's they only family I have" Daesung said with watery eyes. "No ican't lose her." Daesung continue to chat and shake his head. Bom walked over to him and bend down and patted him on his back. They were all quiet when Seungri said " ahh she could have popped to YG Appa's house to get help so we will not have to walk in the cold so long. Wow you have a smart a sister" Seungri said trying to cheer up Daesung. "Thanks Seungri but she can't can't go that long In distance yet." As Daesung and Bom stand up. Seunghyun puts his hand on Daesung shoulder "hey let's go back and look for her maybe for about 30 minutes ok" "ok" Daesung agreed with Seunghyun.

"Hey Jiyong mind if you come with us for light?" Seunghyun ask. "Hyung I can't I am so tired,I'm the only whose been using their powers can't you just use the flashlight for light and when you come back I will be rested." "Ok Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seungri can you come with us" "Ok hyung"

--------

The boys have been walking for about 15 minutes back up the road hoping they can find Minzy. The girls and Jiyong sat down where they left and Jiyong got some tree branches and started a bond fire so they could stay warm. Back to the boys they were starting to colder since they only have their pajamas on an house shoes. " I didn't know how much Jiyong's fire works" Youngbae said holding his his hands on his arms. It's been close to being 20 minutes and there is no sign of Minzy. Seunghyun saw a bump on the side of the rode that had snow mostly over it "HEY look over there" he pointed. They ran to it, it was not a it, it was Minzy almost cover in snow.

"Minzy!" Daesung quickly went over to her and started to pick her up. "Come on we have to hurry back." "She's been out here to long we need to hurry up and get to YG Appa's house." Daesung said getting fainted Minzy on his back. Daesung, Youngbae, and Seunghyun walked back to the rest of the group.

---

The girls and Jiyong were sitting in the grass waiting for them to comeback. I hope they have "Minzy with them when they comeback." Dara said and sighed. Jiyong chuckled and looked at Dara across from him with the fire between them that wasn't that big.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter