Chapter 6

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a Regular Day

  SEUNGRI  POV.     "The defendant is found not found guiltily " the judge said "thank you lawyer Lee"  "you don't have to mention it" Seungri said.   I walked out the court room when I saw my friend Younghwa coming out "Hey man I heard you just heard you won that case man that's going to put you on the map now your the like the second best lawyer in Korea"younghwa said. "oh yeah who's the number one lawyer" Seungri smile as they got in the elevator. "me of course who else. We should create a law firm." younghwa said as he look over to Seungri and laughed. "Yeah the handsome brothers law firm" "Hahahaha" they both laughed.   CL POV   "Hi I'm here to see my client Jung Anna" "ok I'll tell the guards" I said. I work at this place because my boss said it's safer than working at a real prison. It's only been open two years so my boss told me to be over in this management. I'm glad I took it. "She ready for you in the visiting room." I smiled and looked up at the lawyer. (he's kind of cute) " excuse me miss Chaerin  I'm not good at this but my name is Younghwa I been wanting to say this for a long time ... Ugh will you go out on a date with me this Saturday" I looked down and blushed " uhh yeah sure I will love to." " cool here's my phone number" "here's my phone number you can text me the details later. You better hurry up to your client" "oh yeah I'll text you later." (wow this is my first date since date since college I wish the girls were here. They could have help me prepared.)   -- As I pack up my stuff in my pursue the girl that takes my place comes in "Hey Zinger" "hey Chaerin I guess it's just going to be us for girls night out Hara has a date. I said I front of the desk." About that ..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter