Chapter 5

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last chapter in the past. 

 

Everything changes from this point on.

 

 

 

 

 

Third person POV

 

It's been a month since everything has

 

 

changed. Since that news report came on TV. Now they have to be cations of using their powers.

 

Flashback

 

 

The kids woke up the next morning and Eun Joo made porridge for them. They hade all came down with the flu. "the food is ready" a maid told them and bowed and left. Yes, they are treated like royaltie here but not at school their just a regular bunch of kids. 

They were sitting at the table now with YG and Eun Joo as they were eating their porridge. " So you are you guys going to tell me why are you here and why Jiyong and Dara have bruises. Because if you guys wanted to skip school I am driving you right back to school." " no Appa we were invaded." Seungri and Youngbae said at the same time. "what!" Eun Joo said surprised and standing up. "yeobo sit down" YG said shaking his head. "they seem to have got in out ok" "Almost Appa these big scary giant men and came and trapped us they tried to shoot little needles at us, but the the great Hyung right over there" seungri pointed to Seunghyun stop the needles coming. One almost hit me then I realized how much I am important to you all. You can't live with out me the GREAT SEUNGRI!" " that's not what happen Appa Seungri is going over board with what really happen" Youngbae said while rolling his eyes."what really happen" YG said. "well I went to get me and the girls some midnight snacks. When I got to the snack machine I looked out the window and I saw men in black."

--

They all finish telling the story with Seungri still adding some over the TOP stuff in there. "so they saw your faces?" YG asked "yes" they all said. "Well before they figure out who you are we need to clear out your name in the schools system." "Jinu get Sean and come to the dinning room" YG said in his head. Jinu and Sean came to the dinning room and stood before YG " I need you to go to their school and clear their name." "yes" Jinu and Sean said "bye oppa , Hyung "the kids said. "So Dara and Jiyong the men must have got you pretty good. Dara and Jiyong looked at each other  "yeah haha those men got a kick out of us" Jiyong awkwardly laughed. "Yeah Appa it was a pretty equal fight haha right Jiyong" Dara agreed with Jiyong. YG knew they both had

Lied to him. His focus wasn't those two right now he knows they can't talk to each other with out insulting each other, he was wondering why their school was invaded. 

 

 

YG's question was answer later on that night when the current president was on the news that night. " We have finally reached our goal using your powers have been banned if you do you will be taken away. Away babies born with these "powers" will be taken away! Citizen I have gave you JUSTICE! THOSE PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE FREEDOM ANYMORE. WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE GIFTED SCHOOL HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN AWAY WE HAVE STUDENT NAMES AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL GONE! JUSTICE HAS CAME!" 

Everybody was sitting around the TV as the crowd shouted in joy and chanted "JUSTICE HAS CAME" over and over again. Imagine what that does to kids "YG Appa I'm scared Minzy po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter