Chapter 14

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by Justareader5700

This is a boring chapter :(

 

THIRD PERSON POV    Dara and Jiyong came into Jiyong's Apartment having a full blown Make out session. It's now October and lately they haven't been able to keep their hands off each other when they're in private. Still,they still only go as far as kissing which is turn into hot make out sessions and them being all close. As for the note they received back in July the police accidentally have him the real letter. So they decide just to keep a close look out when ever they go somewhere ,but so far nothing happened and they thought maybe YG took care of it.    They walk into the living room Jiyong pulls Dara's jacket off while they are still kissing. He puts his hands on her as she puts her arms around  his neck and he pushes her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He walks into the hallway and he walks into his bedroom and her back hits the bed first. As Jiyong stays over her as they start to kiss again. They moan in each other's mouth.  He starts kiss down to her neck until a shot of pain comes to his head.    He rolls to the other side of the bed and grabs his hair."ahhh!" He shouted. Dara quickly got up and went to the bathroom and got a little cup and got some water. She opened the medicine  cabinet and got the medicine and pulled two pills out. She went back to the room quickly and she got on the bed and handed the pills to him to take it. He took the pills and laid his head on the pillow.    "Are still having those memories?" Dara asked him.   Jiyong has been getting strange headaches lately but a scene keeps playing every time it happens. It has been happening since he received that note.   "It's not a memory. I'm just having bad headaches. I'm just been busy lately" Jiyong said with his eye's close.    Dara was sitting with her legs underneath her looking over at Jiyong. "You don't call seeing at little girl crying while a house is on fire , then you see a lady is fusing at you and you don't call that a memory. While having these headaches"   "No I don't." He said kind of annoyed.    "Come on Jiyong if you think about it maybe you'll remember something. You never talk about when you were little before you even came to the gifted school."   Jiyong sat up and faced Dara " you never talked about it either actually out of all that time no one said anything about how they ended up at the gifted school or about their parents."    "Your right." She agreed with him "we'll why don't you tell me now." She said grabbing on to his arm.   "No."   'Its not that I don't want to I just can't remember.' Jiyong thought.    "Well I can go home now." As she was about to get off the bed a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back to his chest.   "No stay" he whispered in her ear. She giggled.     DARA'S POV   I put on my black strapless dress on with my red shoes. We are going to the club 21 Big. Hyo sung said she liked it. Since it is the 2nd week in November that's the soonest we could get a VIP room. I am finally going to see Jiyong's friends which is the rest of the decisioner's.    "Hyo Sung I'm leaving." I shouted. She could not come because she has to work.      "Taxi" I waved my hand out to catch a taxi.   --    I arrived to the club and she wasn't kidding this club is nice. The waitress lead me to the VIP room. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter