Chapter 41

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV 

I woke to the beautiful  sound of the ocean waves. The arm that was wrap around me made a tighter grasp. It made me think back of last night.

Flashback

Author's POV 

Dara knocked on the door a couple of times. The door open to tired Jiyong.
She fiddled with her hands.

"Umm can I sleep here tonight?" She looked at him hoping he would say yes. Even though they are on not so good terms right now she couldn't just sleep in her room alone tonight.

"Why?"

"I feel really uncomfortable in that room."

"Well go ask one of the girls." He crossed his arms.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Minzy she is a violent sleeper. Chaerin well she really likes her alone time, and Bom well I saw Mark waking towards her room and before that I saw Top go in her room."  This was her last resort.

"Go ask one of the maids." 

open wide she can't believe he just said that.

"I'm just joking. Come in." He open up the door wider.

She laid under the comforter with her back facing him as he read his book.

She had something on her mind that she need to tell him. What happen back at the club only made her feel everything was being snatched right underneath her.

"Jiyong." She turned around to look at him.

"Mm." He continue to look at his book.

I sat up so we could be at the same level.

"I'm sorry for not telling you everything. I know you were trying to help me still over come that bad period of time but I left out a major detail. The reason I am telling you this is because after hearing about YG Gang situation, I feel like some of the most important things to are being taken away from me. I realize as one those important people in my life I don't want you to leave too. So I am sorry."

He set his book on the night stand. "You didn't have to say sorry I should had been more understanding."

I gave him a very tight hug. "I've missed this." 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his lap.he lean in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Me, too."

End of  Flashback

I moved his arm off of me and gave him a kiss on the cheek before I left the room.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Everybody is standing in the training room while we have a meeting before they start. YG walks back and forth between them. 

"You all did good last night. I am impressed." He looked at all their shocked faces. "Don't look surprised I knew all along."

"Let's get to what I want to say in the first place. Your leaders are changing to Jiyong for BigBang and Chaerin for 2ne1." 

Bom seem surprised at the sudden change of leaders without talking about it.

"2ne1 you have a new responsibility. Hara needs a little bit of self defense." They looked towards her. 

"Dismiss."

Top pulled Bom to the side to explain what happen.

"I know you weren't expect that, but it was my choice for us to not be leaders."

"No, I wasn't! Why did you do that!?"

"Calm down, I did because we have children and we need to focus more on them, than our leader positions."

After hearing his reason she could agree with him.

"Ok."


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on the girls started training Hara they warmed up first, then Chaerin took her over to the punching bag first. The girls were just sitting while Chaerin holds the punching bag. Bom sat in a chair holding sleeping Mark, Dara and Minzy sat on the floor playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter