Chapter 40

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Daesung was holding Hara's hand as the waitress lead them to the private party rooms of the club. When they arrived Daesung let go of her hand and locks the door. Hara sits down in the booth. She looks out of the window and puffs out. Daesung glances over at her and could really tell this is not how her night was suppose to go. 

"I'm really sorry you kind of got tied up in all of this. I really would expect Seungri would tell you." Daesung said as he set down the briefcase he brought in.

"Well he's been really busy this whole week." She said and Daesung nodded.

Hara watched as Daesung set up things that was in his brief case, so he can connect with the others.

"It's really weird knowing that one of the head directors at the hospital is part-time gangster."

"Yeah really know body is suppose to know." 

Daesung turn on everything and put his head set on.

"Hello can everybody hear me?"

"Loud and clear for us girls." Dara said.

"Us too." Seungri spoke up.

"Good. Are you girls on your way in?"

"Yes we are headed in now." Chaerin said.

 

Chaerin, Dara, and Minzy

The girls headed into the club and sat down at the bar. 

"Three margaritas." Minzy said to the bar tender.

"Come on Sandy cheer up." Minzy patted Dara's back.

"I hated that that jerk in first place." Chaerin said .

"I know CL you told me that a thousand times already." Dara said crying.

The drinks arrived, and Dara took her drink and swallowed it down.

"Oh, I left my wallet in the car. I'll be back." Minzy walked away from the bar.

"I can't believe he would cheat on me, especially on our two year anniversary."

"I can't believe your crying over that bastard. We should be out keying his car, taking revenge." Chaerin said angrily.

Dara looked at CL like she was crazy and shook her head. Dara tried to wiped her tears away but she continued to cry.

"What's a beautiful girl like you crying?"

Dara turned around to Jiyong sitting where Minzy was sitting.

"She's crying because of her douche bag of a ex-boyfriend!" CL yelled over Dara.

"YAH! CL!" Dara swiveled the chair facing CL.

Dara faced Jiyong, "I'm sorry about my friend."

"It's ok she's probably just worried about her friend. So Miss.?" Jiyong handed out his hand and Dara received it.

"Ms.Sandy but you can just call me Sandy."

"You can call me GD" Jiyong brought her hand up to his lips. "Well Sandy may I buy you a drink?"

"I wouldn't mind." Dara.

 

DAESUNG


"Good Moving around Jiyong and Dara." Daesung said as he saw them move to the dance floor.

"Seungri it's your time now." Daesung said.

 

BACK OUT ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Seungri walked up to the bar and and leaned in between two women. 

"Excuse me beautiful ladies but I am having a little gathering on the second floor, I couldn't help but ask if you wouldn't mind joining me?" Seungri used his signature smile.

CL and Minzy look at each other and smiled.

"Sure."

Daesung who was looking down at them and saw Seungri put his arms around the both of them. 

"YAh! Seungri watch were you put your hands." Daesung said through the microphone.


Minzy glanced at Seungri," I really think you should look Listen to my brother." She brung his hand up to her shoulders.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first test was to past the guard/bartender ,if there is anything suspicious in his eye you become watched the whole night. 

The next step is to make sure team A makes it in and out.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The bodyguard hired for the night opened the back door of the car for Top and. Bom. Bom had shape shifted herself into a pretty girl she saw walking down the street on the way there. She had on a short dress with long sleeves, also with the back cut down low. Top had on a black suit and a fur coat.

Their mission was to bring in the one-hundred thousand dollars in a case. Which that is accomplished the bodyguard is walking behind them with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter