Chapter 38

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Bom pulled off her shoes from her swollen feet and lay her feet on the coffee table. She laid back on the couch and let out a big puff. Top came over with a glass of water for her.

"here." he sat next to her and handed her the glass of water. She drank the the whole glass. She put her hands on her stomach and took another deep breath. 

"Are you ok?" he took the cup away.

"Do I look ok?" she glared at him.

"uhh, is that a trick question?" he looked confused.

"OH MY GOD, TOP! No! I am not ok."

" Should I take you to the hospital?" He latched on to her arm.

"No, I mean I feel just like a big balloon. My feet are swollen and they hurt, my belly and are huge."

"Yeah your are pretty big." He implied.

"Shut up, Top..." with that she started to cry. " You think this is a joke? You're the one who made me like this and not only did you get me pregnant but you got me pregnant with two babies."

"Twins!"

Bom grabbed the collar of his shirt and shuck him. "What is wrong with you? What is wrong with your genes do you have a twin or something?"

"Hey you could be a twin too."

"Get me some more water." she let go of his shirt. He hurried and got some more water when he came back she had stop crying. She drank it in one shot then looked at Top again. 

"Choi Seunghyun where did you get those cheap condoms at, anyway?" 

"at the love shop on the side of the hotel."

"You idiot." she said very calmly. "Those are made for if you want to have a baby. That's why they are so cheap."

"I'm sorry Bom. I'll give you a foot massage to show you how sorry I am."

"Better be a good foot massage." He put both of her feet in his lap and started to massage the right foot. 

"How did you even make it this far without being caught."

"I knew of this doctor who was doing illegal business and I threaten him to be my doctor or I would tell the police about his illegal dealings. Soon after he found out I had powers. On the other hand my job is on the line for me fooling around and getting pregnant. My boss is letting me have a break for seven months and that's without the maternity leave. I don't know what I am going to do if I lose this job." 

That started making him feel bad "When does your leave start?"

"Tomorrow. I also leave tomorrow to head down to Jeju island to a little country town. I am going to kind of hide out for a while. My doctor's grandparents live down there. His grandfather is a doctor, too. I am going to stay with them and have the babies there."

"How can I stay in contact with you. You know to see how you are doing." 

"maybe we can send letters to each other. I mean it will not be in my name or address if you sent me letters. Nothing with GPS of course."

"ok I think that will be fine."

After their conversation they sat in a comforting silence for a while, as he rubbed her feet. About twenty minutes later Bom informed Top that she was tired and she wanted to go to bed. He helped her do every everything getting off the couch, bathing preparing for bed. She aloud him to stay in the room with her but on the couch, since he was originally planing going back that night.   

 

 

BOM'S POV

"Hey Bom wake up, wake up." I heard Top slightly shake me awake.

"Come on Park Bom wake up and get ready, so you can eat breakfast before you have to catch your flight out."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

"Get dress I just ordered room service." He patted my legs. Then left me sitting in the bed. I got out the bed and put on an Adidas jacket and pants. I threw on a plain white tee to fit over my stomach. When it came to my shoes there was no chance of me putting them on my stomach was too big. 

I grabbed my socks and shoes and walked out to see TOP sitting on the couch.

I sat next to him and laid my head against his chest.

"Top ah I can't put my shoes on."

He put his arm around my shoulders and looked down at me. "Why can't you put your shoes on?"

"Because of your children they are in the way." It sounded weird saying that they are his children. After what happen with us between in the past I never would have thought I would be pregnant with his babies.

"Ok, I'll help you." He took my socks and shoes and kneeled down in front of me. In no time he slipped on my socks and shoes.

The room service came in no time. I ate my food well and a little bit of Top's food. He helped me pack up. We really couldn't be seen walking or traveling to the airport together which lead to us saying by to each other in my hotel room. 

"Next time I see you guys hopefully you will be out of mommy's tommy." Top was talking to the twins as I was sitting down before I left.

"Don't give mommy any problems. Ok. Now give me a kiss before I leave." He kissed my stomach and laid his hand on my stomach.

"OH My GOD! They are moving." he said with excitement.

I placed my hand on my stomach. 

"Yeah they say, the babies can usually hear the fathers voice better."

"You better leave now before it's too late. Here let me help you up." He grabbed on to my hand and pulled me up. We ended up being in closer to each other than what I expected. 

"Bom ah I want you to be very careful." He whispered. 

"Mm." He inched in slower towards me to where I could feel his breath. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his lips to meet my lips. 

Finally I felt his lips on my CHEEK! What I feel like an idiot. Why would you even close your eyes, you idiot. I felt like kicking myself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter