Chapter 27

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting the person that broke me.

 

"because you might think I'm a weak, horrible person."  Dara looked at me with sad eyes.

"well Dara you got to tell me before you judge of what I think. Just tell me if it's hard i'm right here." I informed her. 

"Ok, I tell you from the beginning."


FLASHBACK 

 


Dara was sitting in the employee cafe. Reading her book sitting alone. She didn't have many friends only coworkers and they weren't that close to each other.

Dara looked up to see a bunch of other women employees  giggle to each. She looked up to the front of the cafe to see Jaejoong one of the hottest directors in the company. All the girls wanted to a least be recognize by him. Dara thought he was good looking to ,but she didn't want to be an attention seeker like all the other women. 

Dara continued to read her book. Dara felt a presence in front of her. She looked up to Jaejoong sitting in front of her. 

"Umm can I help you?" Dara asked confused.

"Yeah, can please sit here because if I sit by myself those women will come over and talk my ear off again." Jaejoong begged her to let him sit there.

Dara giggled a little of what he said.

"Ok, but what's in It for me?" Dara said.

"A free coffee from me..." He pushed the second cup of coffee that he had in his hand over to her.

"... And conversation with me." He smiled. 

"What makes you think I want to have a conversation with you?" Dara said. 'He's got the nerve, what does he think all women are in love with him.' Dara thought.

"Well most people do." He said.

"Well I don't Mr." Dara went back to reading her book.

"I want to have a conversation with you." Jaejoong said.

"I don't want to have a conversation you. Just sit there be quiet and drink your coffee." Dara told him.

"What's your name?" Jaejoong insisted to talk away.

"Didn't I say be quiet." Dara said annoyed.

"So what department do you work in?" He asked another question.

"Be quiet." she was starting to become very annoyed by him.

"ah come on just this once. I promises you I will not bother you again."

"ok, fine as long as you keep your promise." Dara said agreeing. 'He's good looking but he's kind of annoying, no not kind of he is annoying.

"So what's your name beautiful?" Jaejoong tried to flirt with her.

"It's Sandara Park, and don't flirt with me or you can call this conversation over." Dara said with fierce. 

"Fierce, I like that not a girl who's afraid to say what's on her mind." Jaejoong expressed.

"Why hide how I am?" Dara implied.

 

 

"Hahahaha" Dara laughed at the joke Jaejoong made. 

She looked at her watch and realize that she was over her her break by five minutes.

"Oh I better leave.",Dara said quickly. She grabbed her cup and threw it in the trash. 

"Wait, you never drink the coffee I bought you." Jaejoong tried to catch her before she left.

"Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter