Chapter 23

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halmeoni's Granddaughter, Seungri's Girlfriend.


THIRD PERSON POV

  "Oppa! I haven't seen in forever!" She gave him a hug while having a big smile.     Jiyong wrap his arms around her and gave her a hug.     "Hey Hara." Jiyong said releasing their hug. Hara picked up a bag of porridge and rolled a black suit case into the house.   "Thank You for coming Hara." Jiyong said.   "No problem oppa, your like family. Anyway here's your porridge you asked for, sorry couldn't bring it to you earlier but i had a few patients to see earlier." She said happily.   "I also picked your mail for you. So where is unnie I really want to meet her."   "Well she is sleep right now but I'll wake her up to tell her that her porridge is here."         --------------------------     Jiyong walk to the side of the bed and sat down. While Hara was behind Jiyong with a tray of porridge in her hands.  Jiyong slightly shook her to wake up.            DARA'S POV           I open my eyes a little to see Jiyong sitting in front of me. I sat up a little to see a girl holding a tray. Who is she? I would say that she is a maid but first of all she is in regular clothes. Second of all Jiyong doesn't have any maids. Who is this girl?! My thought broke when she started to talk to me.   "Sorry unnie to wake you up, but for you to feel better you need to eat."   Why is she calling me "unnie"  I don't even know this girl. Jiyong got up from sitting on the side of the bed and quickly the girl sat down where Jiyong was sitting and set the tray on my lap. She picked up the spoon from the porridge and put it in front my mouth.   "Say ahh unnie."   Who is she? is this food poison?, but Jiyong seems not to stop her. I decided not to open my mouth I just can't trust her. I shook my head and kept my mouth close.   "Come on unnie. It my job to make sure you are healthy."   I slightly smile still with my lips closed and shook my head.   "Well I am going help you any kind of way I can." She said confident.   The girl walk out the room, when Jiyong walked back in the room. I didn't even realize he had walk out. Jiyong walk up to the bed and sat where she was sitting.   "She said you wouldn't eat."Jiyong said. He picked up the spoon and tried to feed me.   "Come on Dara you have to eat."   I finally surrender and open my mouth. Mmm this is really good.   "It good right, Halmeoni made it but her granddaughter had to bring it for her." Jiyong said giving me another spoon full of porridge.    When I realized what he had just said.   "Omo that's Halmeoni's granddaughter."   Jiyong shook his head yes.   "Why didn't you tell me. I must have offended her. I mean I didn't know who she was and she was trying feed me."    "She wasn't offended. She not easily offended. She will be happy that your eating."   I got to apology to her. Then Jiyong was trying to give me another spoon full of porridge.    "Jiyong I can feed myself."    "I know Dara but let me take care of you till your back to yourself. I will feel worst knowing I didn't take care of you and just left you to get better on your own."   "But Ji-" I tried to say something until he cut me off.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter