Chapter 1

Undercover in the Government {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE PAST AND THE GIFTED SCHOOL

On one of the coldest winter's of the year. A couple is leaving their mansion as their driver is driving them to their destination.

" Master Yang and Lady Eunjoo thank you for taking me and my wife place for voleentoring at the gifted school these kids need as much encouragement as possible. Some of the kids parents that have gifts and can barly take care of them,or some have parents that have parents that hav ea decent income they just want them to learn how to control their powers. Which that is most of the kids go their situation. Then you have the kids who's parents either left them here and still may pay for things but does not want the kid around or they know nothing about there parents dead or alive. Some kids parents just have died. It's kind of like you once they get old enough for preschool the foster care send you here." Driver Kim said. 

"oh that's awful Mr.Kim i am so glad we get to help these kids and we decide to donate some money to school." Eunjoo said with a smile on her face and Hyunsuk nodded agree with his wife. "Also I'm going to help make lunch with the other wives while Hyun Suk talks to his group of kids." " Since this school ranges from preschool to high school I wonder what age they will be " "well maybe you figure out now master Hyun Suk" as they pull up to they The Gifted School Campus. It was really nice and big.

-------------------

YG's POV

Now Hyun Suk was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter