A cute cure and a painful farewell

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung ah, take your medicine before you sleep" Taemin reminded Krystal who's getting up from the dinner table.

"Neh, oppa~" she answered cheerfully and was about to go upstairs when she remembered something.

"By the way, where's Jongin oppa? Isn't he eating?"

"He said he's coming down soon after he had fixed up his wounds" Taemin told her while making hot chocolate.

She just nodded and went upstairs. Then there she wandered in front of Kai's room, thinking whether she should go in his room to thank him or she should just rest tonight. 

She was in the middle of mind battle when she heard some sighs from the room. She quickly opened the door to check if he's fine. 

Both of them froze on their spots and an awkward silence took over. Looking at each other silently.

Kai broke the silence first.

"Are you feeling well now, Krystal ah?" he asked the question which he must have asked since in the hospital.

"Neh~" she continued with a worrying tone, "But are you really fine, oppa? Choi Minho said you took on 4 guys by yourself to help Taemin oppa save me"

"Well...." he rubbed his nape.

That's when she noticed a wound on his face.

"Oh my! Did that Park Sejoon leave a scar on my handsome cousin's face?" she said panickedly as her hand reached out to touch.

"Ouch...." he moaned when she touched that scratch.

"I think he scratched your cheek with his stupid ring" she squeezed some of the ointment to apply which he had been trying to do since minutes ago, but him, being the sensitive person when it comes to medicine, didn't dare to apply the ointment.


"Yah! Yah! It stings!" he yelled as she applied some on his cheek.

Then she blew wind on it so that it would cease the pain for him, even if it's a little.

Only worry is present on her mind but for Kai, he had forgotten the pain and instead enjoying her touch on his cheeks and the sight of her flawless face.

Krystal kept whining why he didn't apply it earlier but she stopped when she noticed he wasn't listening to her. She was about to scold him but her doe-like eyes widened when she saw him staring at her. 

Just then, she realized their faces are way too close. She gulped, rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter