A lil change?

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheeks can redden out of anger and not only blush" he hissed, "Cut about that crappy fate!"

Even Kai himself was surprised by the outburst of his emotions. He wasn't conscious enough to pay attention to how Sulli's eyes were getting welled up. He didn't care how shocked Minho looked and he wasn't able to catch the glares from his brother. All he see was the big, rounded eyes of Soojung staring right at him. Those eyes expressed her curiosity. He kept the eye-contact, staring back into her eyes, wishing that she could see how much he loves her and how he is jealous that she blushed at Sulli's words. 

Kai somehow didn't like Myungsoo from the moment he saw him. The way he kept appearing around Soojung makes him nervous without the reason why. But one thing he was sure was that 'that Myungsoo' kid is definitely a threat. Moreover, he didn't like the fact that Soojung actually made the new guy secure the top spot of being enemy of her life. If only she knew how thin is the line between the boundary of love and hate. Hatred has a great impact on a person that it might make one change drastically into another dark person or that same hatred may even blossom into love. He was afraid of the latter. He was afraid that the girl he loves might end up falling in love with another guy other than him.

Kai broke the eye-contact and went upstairs. He locked himself inside his room and leaned on the door which he just slammed shut. A tear trickled down his perfect face. 

He couldn't believe what he just did downstairs. But he didn't regret this time while he did in the past whenever he had accidentally expressed his feeling. Instead he felt determined about what he was going to do. He had sincerely tried to clear his feelings for her in order that his beloved hyung could be happier. But not anymore. He wasn't going to risk his own happiness for no one. Not even his brother. He is willing to get out of that hell where he had to trap his love. Now that, there comes one more competition, he's going to make sure that Soojung would be in his embrace and never leaves him for other guy.

----------------

Krystal has gotten herself ready for school since early in the morning for she couldn't sleep easily last night. Kai's words were echoing in her head that she felt the need to hide her head under the pillow and blocked those nonsense thoughts out. She was making breakfast like usual. Two servings. One for herself and another for Taemin. 

She was going to go upstairs to call Taemin for breakfast when she caught Kai heading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter