Feeling Blue~

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But are you okay? Did that bastard hurt you anywhere..." Krystal asked worriedly.

Kai was about to answer when he heard the name.

".... Taemin oppa?"

He was taken aback. He was surely the one who rescued her but why did she say Taemin instead of him?


Taemin and Minho looked at her, totally shocked. 

"I saw you before I fell unconscious" Krystal raised an eye-brow, "But how come you have no bruises like them? Is that you've a taekwondo black belt real?"

Krystal blinked innocently.

"Uh... yeah..." Taemin replied hesitatingly, glancing over at his brother.

He thought that it was the best not to complicate her mind this moment. Moreover, he didn't want her to remember that terrible incident again so he decided to go with the flow and told her the truth in the future.

 

After that incident, the whole room fell silent.

Taemin and Minho were staring at Kai who hasn't said a single word since he got here.

Krystal was also wondering why did they seem strange when she said 'Taemin'. Did she see the wrong person?

"I'll go out to buy some food and water" Kai said, leaving the room.


-----

He was wandering off the streets. His intention was not to buy food but to calm his mind.

Why did I get angry at her for not recognizing me, the one who saved her? 

Why did I become jealous at the fact that Taemin was the one she thought she saw?

Kai questioned himself, kicking the pebbles.

But that's normal to get angry and jealous, right? Who would want someone to take the honor of being a savior when he's the one?

Kai nodded and reassured himself, "Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter