Mischievous cousins and their little secret

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Kai got here. The three cousins have been getting along really well these days. Even Kai and Krystal are joking more often and became partners in crime when it came to pulling pranks on Taemin. 

It was the first day of the school after the winter break. 

The traces of snow is starting to disappear whilst the warmth of summer has started to take over. Together with the hot summer which is coming up, they'll soon experience the heat of passionate love and fiery intensity.

"Aigoo, Jongin oppa! What's taking you so long?" Krystal whined at her cousin, "Taemin oppa and I have been waiting for you since God knows when"

"Uh... Mianhe. I think I got indigestion from intaking all those pork hocks by myself" Kai apologized, rubbing his stomach.

Taemin's eyes widened.

"Jongin ah, you finish off all of those left-overs by yourself?"

"Neh~~ I thought it's a waste to throw out the left-overs" he shyly scratched his nape, "I'm sure it took house-keeper auntie a lot of effort to prepare those pork hocks after all"

"Yah, stupid! How could you eat all those left-over greasy hocks? What if you got stomach-ache? Do you want to go to school in the diapers because you got diarrhea from over-eating pork hocks?" she nagged at him worriedly as she searched for the digestion tablets in the medicine cabinet.

"Seriously, this kid isn't going to behave until he got enough lesson" she said with a teasing tone while handing over the medicine.

"Yah! Who're you calling me kid? I'm your oppa!" Kai retorted childishly. 

"Tch! I don't know who's being the oppa and who's being a kid. All I heard is just the nagging sound of an Ahjumma and childish reply of a brother-wanna-be" Taemin mocked at the two, getting revenge for putting wasabi in his toothpaste yesterday.

"OPPA!" / "HYUNG!" 

The loud groans from the youngsters could be heard.


To be honest, Kai was secretly smiling. He totally enjoyed her nagging though it made her seem like Ahjumma. Because her nagging showed how much she actually cares for him and how much she worried for him. That just made his day perfect without any sweet words or tasty food.


-----

"Oppa, meet my best friend, Sulli" she introduced her friend to Kai.

"Annyeong, Sulli shi! I'm Kai" he greeted friendly and took out his hand to shake hands with her which Sulli accepted happily.

"Neh~ Kai shi, let's be good friends!" Sulli said cheerfully. 

Krystal could see the blush on the latter's face and she knew something unexpectedly dangerous is going to break out this year. 

It's not going to be a great match fighting with your bestie over a guy. To be more accurate, the cousin of mine.

---------


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter