Wanna go back to how we were

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was in hyper mood since last night. Kai's last words totally keep her heart thumping all night and maybe till morning? 

She cheerfully prepared breakfast and even packed some home-made sandwiches for them.

"Oi, my princess~" Taemin greeted and noticed her bright smile, "Happy mood today?"

"Neh~" she answered playfully, "I'm always in Happy mood anyway. Have you ever seen me sad?"

Taemin just shook his head, knowing that he couldn't win her fight when she's in hyper zone.


Kai came downstairs to go to school.

"Jongin oppa, have breakfast!" she called out happily.

She thought that he'd greet her back with a smile and go back to normal him again after that drunken confession but.... It was just her imagination.

"I don't feel like having breakfast" he was about to walk away but was stopped by Taemin's stern voice.

"Soojung even made the hangover soup for you. Have some of it before you go out" 


Kai obeyed his brother's words and did sit on the dining table and ate breakfast but he didn't talk at all. 

He didn't respond to Krystal's lively chats nor spare look at her. 

Taemin noticed that her happy face was slowly dropping....

"Soojung ah, your soup is very delicious!" he complimented, "And omelette is also a masterpiece"

She smiled genuinely. Happy that at least there's Taemin who'd eat her breakfast deliciously, unlike that certain jerk.

Kai scoffed at his words.

"None of these is tasty though" Kai commented, "Does this slightly-burnt omelette taste good to you, hyung?"

Taemin threw him a look but Kai didn't care.

"Soup tastes like water too. Where's the flavor of good soup?"

"Kim Jongin!" Taemin glared at him intensely. 

"What? I'm just telling the truth" he turned to Krystal who's keeping her head low, "Don't make such soups again if you can't make it properly. You had just ruined the dish"

"Neh..." she still maintained a smile on her face, "How about tuna sandwiches, oppa? I guarantee these're great"

She reached out for his box of sandwiches but....

"I don't eat tuna sandwiches" he said coldly and went out of the house.

"Don't care him, Soojung ah. I'll teach that brat some manners which he had forgotten overnight" Taemin said furiously.

Her mind was on the different subject.

"Was that 'Saranghae' from last nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter