Heir of K Coporation

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: I sincerely apologize for not updating this story. This year is an important year for me since there'll be a university entrance exam around the early next year. So I have to study hard to get into my fave Medical university. Lessons have been overloading for me as the year gets deeper which is why I am not able to visit nor update more frequently like in the past. I hope you all will understand *bows*

But I do think abt the plots when I am free so don't worry. I'll update as soon as I got the time. I have slightly changed the sequences of my story to add a little more thrill to it so pls anticipate to it as well.

 

Friendship VS Love: What would you choose? 

Next morning,

Krystal left for school alone since her two brothers have already left for football practice and morning date respectively. 

"Hmmmph..." she sighed, walking through the school lobby.

Everyone in the school is chatting in small groups like always but today was different. The topic people are talking about is just one. About the new well-off transferee.

"You know K Corporation, right?" a girl squealed, "He's the heir of the corporation!" 

"I bet he's handsome!" another girl joined in, "I hope he won't be a playboy like Kai though... Our school is need of a sweet heart-throb instead of casanovas" 

Krystal was listening to their conversation while waiting for the vending machine to give out her ice-coffee but she instantly left the place without taking the coffee as soon as she heard Kai's name being mentioned.

She doesn't know why but her heart just blocks out the name "Kai". 

Maybe because of the hurt caused by him in various ways past few days and maybe also because of her prediction came true. Yup, Sulli and Kai had started dating two days ago. Sulli just told her in the happiest tone ever last night and her foolish-self even congratulated her friend although there were tears in her eyes.

Her sixth-sense was never wrong and that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter