Sejoon?

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, can I have your number? So that we can call each other to discuss about project"  Hyejung said, biting her lips. She's obviously hitting on Kai. 

"Sure, why not?" he answered with a sweet smile. A smile that melts every girl's heart. 

He pressed his number on her phone then gave it back to her.

Kai may be transferred to their school today but he's already named as a kingka. A hot one. 

Hyejung would be the 20th girl to ask his number. Yuri, a queenka of the senior class had also asked him out and the phones of the female students were beeping all the time because of their exchange of Kai's photos and texting each other how hot he is.

He surely is gaining sky-rocketing popularity between girls. 

-------


"Sulli ah, have you seen Kai oppa?" Krystal asked her bestfriend who is as well looking at the photos of Kai that her friends sent.

"Ani! But you can see him here if you want to" she handed Krystal her I-phone.

"What is this all about?!" Krystal gaped. She admitted that Kai is a one hot, handsome guy but she didn't know that he'd be this popular at school.

"About your hot, attractive friend, Kai" Sulli said, "I heard even Yuri sunbae had asked him out and there's always a bunch of girls following him around"

"Yuri sunbae? But he just arrived here today and she met him for the first time" Krystal wondered. Totally confused about the situation. How can she just ask him out like this when she saw him for the first time today?

"Duh~~ I don't know that as well" Sulli shrugged off, taking her phone back, "By the way, Sejoon left this note and your favorite sushi" 

"Sejoon?" she repeated, opening the note.

It says: "Krystal, please meet me at the back corridor after school. Please do come and I swear I won't bug you again"

"What's the content? To meet him? To go out with him?" Sulli asked curiously.

"He said to meet him at the back corri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter