Two Strike

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over and Sulli decided to tag along to coax her friend. She knew that Krystal always being the righteous person won't be able to forgave him easily which will cause insomnia and make her friend's eye bags to touch the floor. 

(Well, if you're asking how did Sulli know, it wasn't Krystal who told her. She just figured it out by herself by connecting the little dots. You never knew she's such a brainiac, right? XD)

"Krys, what would you like to eat, chingu?" Sulli asked in a soft tone.

"Bingsoo (ice cream)" she answered while kicking the pebbles on the street.

"So let's stop by that mart before we go home" Sulli pointed to the mart which is just a few steps away from where they are walking.

She nodded as in reply but somehow she didn't feel good about that mart when she first saw it. She felt like something or maybe someone eerie is in there. But who cares about that when we can get ice-cream there, right? Of course, Food comes first before anything.

They entered the mart and hopped to the ice-cream bar. 

"Two chocolate for you and two berries for me" Sulli chirped as her hand went through the box to find their desired ones.

"Unnie, I'll go take some chips as well. We're running out of that at home" Krystal told her as she left towards the snacks section.

She was choosing her snacks when she heard a familiar voice chimed through the mart along with the annoying name.

"Myungsoo ah, your chips are here!"

She turned to her left to check whether she were just hearing things but to her dismay, it was  actually happening.

One Strike, she noted.

Myungsoo wore an innocent smile (which Krystal thought was disgusting) as he walked happily to his beloved chips.

He grabbed five bags each for every kind of potato chips in the section. 

"I guess you're really into chips now, aren't you, Myung?" Sungyeol chuckled over his best friend's childish behavior, "You should really change that habit of being obsessive"

"Yeah. You should really change that, Mr. Hyde" Krystal murmured as she walked by.

"Pardon?" Myungsoo actually caught that low voice.

She turned around and repeated, "I said you should really change that cuz you look like a lunatic right now with your three baskets of chips, Mr. Hyde"

"Bwoh?" He barely kept his cool. The kind of people who he hates the most is those type of people who put their nose onto others' business like interfering someone's favoritism or obsession. Which means Krystal was being like that right now, the kind of people whom he despises the most.

"How dare you judge me when you don't even know me, stalker?" It was his turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter